Editorials
On Walking on Thin Ice • Dec 24, 2025
Title Walking on Thin Ice
This drama is not on Viki, I have Viki and it's not there. You must specify if it's on Viki US or not. We don't all live in the states
2 7
Replying to Ck1Oz • Dec 20, 2025
Title Moon River
I am lost. What accent? You mean her formal speech vs satoori? Why would it upset you? The writer must have wrote…
No, it means her acting isn't consistent. Her Dal I satoori should always be used, she doesn't remember her past and her Hanyang satoori.
1 4
Replying to sweetrain0624 • Dec 20, 2025
Title Moon River
just you, because she doesnt. the only time she doesnt use the accent is when she's returning to the crown princess
I think she does. You should click spoiler when posting.. I haven't even finished this drama yet.
0 0
On Moon River • Dec 20, 2025
Title Moon River
Is it me or does Kim Se jeong lose her accent every time she gets mad at the crown prince? Seems to be so.. It's driving me nuts.
0 8
On Yoon Seok Hwa • Dec 19, 2025
Person Yoon Seok Hwa
Rest easy now. ...
0 0
On Kim Jong Hyun • Dec 18, 2025
Person Kim Jong Hyun
Miss you. Thinking of you. Always and forever.
1 1
Replying to Twilightz • Dec 18, 2025
Person Kim Jong Hyun
It's been 9 years, Jonghyun.And it still feels unreal.You left us on a cold December day, but your warmth never…
8 years
1 0
On The Manipulated • Dec 18, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Good enough to watch, but so many holes. Maybe a part 2?
1 1
On Cha In Ha • Dec 3, 2025
Person Cha In Ha
Thinking of you..
2 0
On Physical: Asia • Nov 16, 2025
Title Physical: Asia Spoiler
I'm so pissed at Shipwreck. I think Australia should have been penalized for cheating. They stole the Team Japan's crates.. They would have lost.
6 0
Replying to carolina • Nov 13, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
knowing it's south korea... probably 3-7 years lol their laws are a bit weak in that sense
Thanks for responding, but please click the spoiler box
0 0
Replying to wbriela • Nov 12, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
I don't understand how they were filmed, because Jin Pyo destroyed the cameras before he was killed.
Everything on the cameras went into the cloud. He saved them on his phone too. He was sadistic and liked to watch his wife get beaten, that's what I think anyway
2 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 12, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
They never mentioned how much time they got. I wonder why. How much time do you guys think they got and deserved?
1 3
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Oct 24, 2025
Title Tempest
There's rumors of a 2nd season.
I hope so. I know there were talks about it.
0 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Oct 24, 2025
Title Tempest
There's rumors of a 2nd season.
Not as often as American stuff
0 2
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Oct 23, 2025
Title Tempest
There's rumors of a 2nd season.
Yes, it can definitely be interpreted as open ended.
0 1
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Oct 12, 2025
Title Tempest
There's rumors of a 2nd season.
It was left open ended. I think there's more to the story.
0 7
On Yeon Je Hyung • Oct 12, 2025
Person Yeon Je Hyung
생일 축하해요!!!!
0 0
On Seo Kang Jun • Oct 12, 2025
Person Seo Kang Jun
생일 축하해요!!!!
0 0
On Tempest • Oct 12, 2025
Title Tempest
I quite enjoyed this drama. It was well done. The cast was amazing. Kang Dong Won never ceases to amaze me. I've watched his movies but this was my first time watching him in a drama. Excellent..
3 0
