Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2013
Replying to Sunlight • Jun 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It’s her own voice
honestly that's what i am thinking rn. Maybe it's because i just saw the first ep and she's still a student
0 0
Replying to Sunlight • Jun 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
It’s her own voice
are you sure? im watching the first ep and the voice is definitely different here
1 3
On The Love You Give Me • Apr 30, 2023
Ok so far it's not the best but it's good enough to watch. The thing is and im not sure if it's just me or not, but I can't picture them being together 5 years ago. It's more like they had a one night stand and they're getting to know each other now.
1 0
Replying to mparthur • Apr 29, 2023
Odd story- direct relatives cannot donate blood?
I also had the same question so I searched about it and some sources mentioned that it was discouraged because "Homozygosity for HLA types is more likely to occur among the first-degree family members".

If I remember correctly, the same thing was mentioned in Autumn Concerto, which had a similar story (a father who did not know he had a son). The girl also mentioned that the father cannot donate.
0 0
On Hi Venus • Feb 4, 2023
Title Hi Venus
My favourite thing about this drama is how mature both leads were. It was nice to watch.
12 0
On Change Days Season 2 • Nov 26, 2022
Man the whole concept was weird to me but I couldn't not watch it tbh. Everyone was so annoying especially Hyogi :) I was annoyed at hyeyeon too but she kinda became better by the end so yeah.
1 0
On Cheer Up • Nov 16, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I started this drama because of the ML but I can't help but to root for the SML :( his chemistry with the FL is just so good tbh
15 1
Replying to seoju5 • Oct 21, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
It was a light movie (kind of) The leads have great chemistry and the story wasn't anything special but it was…
I honestly started the movie wondering if it would have a sad ending because for some reason, KOREAN MOVIES ALWAYS HAVE SAD ENDINGS.

I just hoped this would end with a happy ending was that too much to ask for
0 0
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 21, 2022
It was a light movie (kind of)
The leads have great chemistry and the story wasn't anything special but it was still nice to watch.

I really love Han Hyojoo but I'm not sure I like the fact that they replaced Kim Yoojung. I just don't think it was necessary.
0 1
On Forever Love • Oct 9, 2022
Title Forever Love
my favorite thing about this drama is how mature the main leads were. I loved how they solved each problem they faced. I do however think I would've preferred for the drama to be shorter cause I kinda got bored later on.

One thing I wanted to mention, now i know Chen Yichuan became less annoying as time went by but I still think the friend deserved better. I can't help but feel like he only wanted because she stopped "pursuing" him.
4 1