As someone who comes from a culture where it's common for cousins to get married, I wasn't disturbed when I knew about the story before watching the movie, because i also thought they met when they were older or something. but that wasnt the case which was actually disturbing lol. They literally grew up together in the same house as siblings 😂
The movie wasn't bad tho but I feel like the ending was rushed.
Its a good drama but as a reader of the webtoon, you would just expect a light-hearted story without much drama. It would've been better if they didn't drag it that much in the second half but it was still nice to see great cast like this.
Loved it! it was light and cute. I gotta say, i was pleasantly surprised with Jaehyun's acting. I love him as…
Oh one thing that really bothered me, moon Joon.
He played a big part in the drama, and was so nice to Jooah, so it doesn't really make sense that he never explained anything to her. Like the guy did not even try to apologize. I don't know I just feel like they got rid of him too quickly to get her end up with Minho lol.
Loved it! it was light and cute. I gotta say, i was pleasantly surprised with Jaehyun's acting. I love him as a singer so I was looking forward to see how he'd do in his first drama, and he did so well.
Also, I wanna thank them for singing Something's wrong by Jin Ah. The song is soooo beautiful I can't stop listening to it.
The movie wasn't bad tho but I feel like the ending was rushed.
In episode one @07:09 - the howling sounds are the exact same as the ones in Exo's Wolf MV. like the EXACT same 😂😂
He played a big part in the drama, and was so nice to Jooah, so it doesn't really make sense that he never explained anything to her. Like the guy did not even try to apologize. I don't know I just feel like they got rid of him too quickly to get her end up with Minho lol.
Also, I wanna thank them for singing Something's wrong by Jin Ah. The song is soooo beautiful I can't stop listening to it.