News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No prob! ^^
0 0
On G.O • Nov 6, 2012
Person G.O
Happy Birthday oppa!
0 0
On Matsuda Shota • Sep 10, 2012
Person Matsuda Shota
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Jung Il Woo • Sep 9, 2012
Person Jung Il Woo
Happy Birthday!!! :)
0 0
On Matsumoto Jun • Aug 30, 2012
Person Matsumoto Jun
Happy Birthday gorgeous!
1 0
On Thunder • Aug 5, 2012
Person Thunder
in love with him <3
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Aug 4, 2012
Person Lee Jong Suk
he's so cute in a hot way in secret garden
6 0
On Sung Min • Jul 22, 2012
Person Sung Min
Sooooo cute!!!
0 0
On Key • Jul 22, 2012
Person Key
I love Key!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love your list :D
1 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Jul 13, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
I <3 Fishy!!!
0 0
On Kim Hee Chul • Jun 28, 2012
Person Kim Hee Chul
Milky white skin kim heechul! XD
0 0
On Sung Min • Jun 28, 2012
Person Sung Min
I <3 the aegyo king!
1 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Jun 28, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
I <3 my fishy prince!
0 0
On Daito Shunsuke • Jun 26, 2012
Person Daito Shunsuke
My all time favorite actor!!! He should have more main roles. He has talent
5 0
On Kim Ki Bum • Jun 26, 2012
Person Kim Ki Bum
He is so cute. At first I didn't really know Kibum but know he's my bias.
0 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Jun 20, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
I <3 Fishy!!! He's so cute!
4 0
On Yamamoto Yusuke • Jun 20, 2012
Person Yamamoto Yusuke
My most favorite actor. EVER!!!
4 0
On Samurai High School • Jun 17, 2012
Title Samurai High School
a cute heart warming story with a lesson to be learned. Started liking Miura Haruma because of this dram.
3 0
