News
Replying to Sinem • Oct 2, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Spoiler
im only at eps 6 and this is my third time crying
oh get ready I sobbed my eyes out almost every ep 😭😭
3 0
Replying to gia • Sep 26, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
YES YOU DO OMG
yay!! lmk what u think! I'm actually in the middle of rewatching it right now haha-
1 1
Replying to gia • Sep 26, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
YES YOU DO OMG
yup!
0 0
Replying to gia • Sep 25, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
YES YOU DO OMG
omg that's so funny... I'm the opposite this drama got me into kdramas because of how ridiculous the plot was at first 😭😭but you should definitely finish it! I have watched many dramas and only a few of them I have rated 10/10 including this!!
3 3
Replying to Rain • Sep 25, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
the way I started this in 2019 and still haven’t finished it, maybe I need to go back and finish it 😭😭😭
YES YOU DO OMG
4 8
Replying to AshesandDust • Sep 24, 2025
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
This brilliant actor is absolutely wasted on rom coms and cameos. He needs to come in a thriller/romance with…
YES.
1 0
On Lee Soo Hyuk • Sep 24, 2025
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
when are you going to be a ML please 😭😭
14 7
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 18, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
OMG. SO EXCITED!!
1 0
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
How was it so far? 🙀😱🙀😱
it was good at first but then both characters started pissing me off. I stopped watching for a while but I finally finished and it wasn't worth my time imo
0 0
On Healer • Jun 18, 2025
Title Healer
I didn't want to watch this drama for months but my sister finally convinced me to. I'm so glad she did because I have never watched a drama better than this one. if I could rate it 11/10 I would!! absolute perfection. I would 100% recommend to anyone!
6 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jun 4, 2025
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
I should have stopped watching after ep 16...
2 3
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • May 15, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I don't easily cry but I cried during almost every episode... phenomenal drama. one of the few I have rated 10/10 and it makes me rethink if the others actually deserve a perfect rating haha!
8 0
Replying to mel • Mar 22, 2025
Title Lost
April.
omg 🤭🤭
0 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 12, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
nah I knew I didn't like him for a reason I just couldn't figure out why
19 1
On Lee Joon Gi • Jan 20, 2025
Person Lee Joon Gi
no way he's 43 💀💀he could pass as late twenties....
7 3
Lily Alice • Dec 31, 2024
Article MBC Drama Awards 2024 cancels live broadcast due to Jeju Air plane crash
what a terrible tragedy.. i will be praying for their souls and families
3 0
On Doom at Your Service • Dec 10, 2024
Title Doom at Your Service
i have watched many dramas over the past couple years, but so far none of them have topped doom at your service. 100% recommend to anyone!
6 0
Replying to sunoosfav • Nov 16, 2024
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
yess season 3 is coming out we just dont know when 😭
omggg so exciteddd!!
1 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Nov 10, 2024
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
is this actually happening????
0 2
Replying to sexinak • Oct 15, 2024
Title A Werewolf Boy
the ending was bad. 🙃
agreed 😭
0 0
