News
On Healer • Nov 12, 2025
Title Healer
why isnt this drama rated higher? each individual episode besides the first two are rated above 9.2 stars
14 4
Replying to ira_Star • Nov 11, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Guys... Am I crazy for wanting to rewatch...? I'm skipping ep 6 though. I'm not certifiable.
why skip ep six? im curious
0 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Nov 11, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i almost wish i hadnt watched it because it makes every other kdrama i have tried to watch since so mid .... im stuck with rewatching my favorites now 😭
5 0
On Healer • Nov 11, 2025
Title Healer Spoiler
okay this has always bothered me but how on earth does she not recognize healers voice to be bong soo?? i would recognize him immediately 😭 maybe its because their talking styles are so different? but still they sound the same...
1 4
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Nov 10, 2025
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
nam cheong mi pmo
0 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Nov 10, 2025
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
got boring after episode 8 tbh.. I loved the second couple though I wish they got more screentime
6 0
On Forest • Nov 10, 2025
Title Forest
started cuz i love park hae jin, dropped cuz i just remembered why i cant stand jo bo ah
2 0
Replying to gia • Nov 9, 2025
Title Touching You Spoiler
the title is weird but im going to watch it anyway bc young k has a cameo
wtf was that cameo 😭😭
2 0
On Touching You • Nov 9, 2025
Title Touching You
the title is weird but im going to watch it anyway bc young k has a cameo
1 1
On The Game Caterers x JYP • Nov 9, 2025
Title The Game Caterers x JYP
this was hilarious! i watched all the episodes in one sitting haha. wooyoung was so funny, hes definitely my 2pm bias now 😭😭
4 0
Lily Alice • Nov 2, 2025
Article Ok Taec Yeon announces marriage with handwritten letter
im so happy hes getting married! this kind of thing is pretty rare for k-celebrities these days (im assuming because of crazy fans and schedules) so I am very happy for him 💕
9 0
Replying to Athena • Nov 1, 2025
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
Queen Woo
I mean in a romance drama 😞
1 5
Replying to cia • Oct 30, 2025
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
as quite literally the biggest ren lover ever, episode 15 actually hurt me in ways i couldn’t imagine. his confession…
omg same. i was so sad and honestly i didnt like thyme at all so i was literally yelling at her through the screen to just be with ren 😭
1 2
Replying to gia • Oct 24, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
LMAO i didnt notice that... ur totally right
yes omg. and it actually made me so mad when usagi and arisu had to separate because she had to go through a 2 door?? like they have only been together for half an episode please give them more screen time
2 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Oct 23, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
if i remember correctly the main characters are usagi and ARISU not ryuji! so why tf did usagi have more screentime with him than with arisu??? give me a break omg. i was looking forward to more scenes with them ... also considering they are literally married 😭😭
3 0
Replying to skuzzybunny • Oct 23, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
There are so many good critiques of why this season was baffling and not in the direction that supported the first…
LMAO i didnt notice that... ur totally right
1 2
Replying to alexy • Oct 19, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
yeah, i loved the 2 first seasons because usagi was a badass FL and i like strong FL's. but damn did they ruin…
yup!
1 0
Replying to gia • Oct 19, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
why did the main characters only have two episodes together??? why is usagi a totally different character than…
I will say I enjoyed the games, some of them were interesting.
6 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Oct 19, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
why did the main characters only have two episodes together??? why is usagi a totally different character than she was in the first seasons???? I'm sorry the usagi I know would never ditch her husband to follow some stranger into hell, and then proceed to defend said stranger when her husband beats him up as he deserves??? I was really hoping there would be more scenes of them together honestly. the ones in the first and last episode were nice, but wtf happened in between?? I mean seriously. ryuji also makes zero sense ... he's already in borderland. why would he go the extra mile to kill a pregnant woman just to fulfill his weird fantasies?? pissed me off so bad. arisu was the only likeable character this season. I think I'll just pretend it never happened, season 2 ended well enough for me!
13 3
On Bo Na • Oct 16, 2025
Person Bo Na
ily ur so cool 😭😭
1 0
