Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2024
Replying to smilecodelvr • Jan 26, 2026
Title Idol I
my paranoia was convinced someone was going to jump out and stab them when the door was open in the hug scene…
omg same LOL
3 0
On Idol I • Jan 26, 2026
Title Idol I Spoiler
I loved the prosocuters character development!! he's not so bad after all
21 0
On The Haunted Palace • Jan 26, 2026
i love bona so im watching this for her but im disappointed to see all of the negative comments 😭😭is it really that bad? currently watching episode 4 and i like it so far
1 3
Replying to TennisGirl • Jan 25, 2026
Okay thank you for your honest input. I'll go watch it! I was worried i wasnt going to like the plot after i watched…
which ones do you think have the best micro expressions ?
0 0
Replying to TennisGirl • Jan 24, 2026
Okay thank you for your honest input. I'll go watch it! I was worried i wasnt going to like the plot after i watched…
that's interesting, honestly I don't notice those things at all and would not have thought he had anything done before you said this lol.
1 1
Replying to TennisGirl • Jan 24, 2026
Okay thank you for your honest input. I'll go watch it! I was worried i wasnt going to like the plot after i watched…
omg 😭😭 I guess I was able to enjoy because I really like Kim Seon Ho, but if you aren't a fan of his I can see why you wouldn't like it. oh well!
1 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 24, 2026
I did not enjoy the plot as much as I thought I was going to. I would rate this a 7.5-8 but their chemistry is just so good, I rated it a 9. I swear it feels like they like each other irl, I can feel that through the screen. Or they are just really good actors. The plot was disappointing but their amazing chemistry made up for it. I would say they are one of my favorite pairings. Don't watch this expecting a good plot, but I would still recommend it!
9 11
Replying to karelo911 • Jan 24, 2026
First Couple: *navigating through childhood trauma and personal issues*Second Couple: *aha I caught you called…
LITERALLY OMG. the way my mouth dropped during that elevator scene...
1 0
Replying to gia • Jan 23, 2026
is it worth finishing... im stuck on episode 8... i swear all of their chemistry just flew out the window . which…
okay yeah youre so right I just finished episode 10 and I forgive them both
2 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 23, 2026
1st part is about them mistranslating eachother.2nd part is about him learning her language through her past,…
YOU ARE MY SAVIOR. this makes so much more sense. thank you so much
1 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 23, 2026
1st part is about them mistranslating eachother.2nd part is about him learning her language through her past,…
yes. I genuinely have no idea why they are mad at each other. their conversation was so confusing. he thinks he got rejected, but she's upset because she thinks she ruined everything. wtf happened? and did he confess to liking her or not????
0 2
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 23, 2026
1st part is about them mistranslating eachother.2nd part is about him learning her language through her past,…
I'm so confused
0 4
Replying to gia • Jan 22, 2026
is it worth finishing... im stuck on episode 8... i swear all of their chemistry just flew out the window . which…
okay thanks this gave me motivation to finish it LOL
3 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jan 22, 2026
I didnt like Do Ra Mi in ep7-8, but in ep9 I understood why it was important for her to appear
is it worth finishing... im stuck on episode 8... i swear all of their chemistry just flew out the window . which is a shame because they have amazing chemistry imo
1 3
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 22, 2026
WTF IS SHE DOING IN EPISODE 8. im actually so pissed off right now i thought this was going to be good but the end of episode 7 and after is just shitty. someone please tell me it gets better because i love both main actors and the first 6 episodes... i was really looking forward to this drama. im totally on the ml's side because wtaf is she doing?? also can someone please explain the argument they had because i am SO LOST. he is saying she rejected him??? when tf did she do that???
2 6
Replying to gia • Jan 22, 2026
Title Idol I
really? me personally i cant stand her ass and cant wait until she stops showing up on screen
oh yeah true. I did feel bad for her then but she needs to know her place with laik
1 1
Replying to Mia • Jan 22, 2026
Title Idol I
I feel bad for Hong Hye ju
really? me personally i cant stand her ass and cant wait until she stops showing up on screen
7 3