Replying to gia • Feb 24, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right??? omg she is 😭😭 0 0
Replying to gia • Feb 24, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right??? did you watch this? 0 2
Replying to gia • Feb 24, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right??? ohhh haha i deleted the others cuz i wasnt sure if swears would get me in trouble on here LOL 0 0
Replying to gia • Feb 24, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right??? currently watching episode 9 😶😶 0 5
Replying to gia • Feb 23, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler is the cooking teacher her biological mother??? im getting a very motherly vibe from her, like she knows something… omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right??? 1 8
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Feb 23, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler is the cooking teacher her biological mother??? im getting a very motherly vibe from her, like she knows something yi joo doesnt.... 1 9
On Jung Yoo Min • Feb 22, 2026 Person Jung Yoo Min she reminds me of kim sejeong. not really her face, but her smile? also her voice. i think they sound similar 3 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Feb 22, 2026 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge 2 episodes in and I already love it. this might get me out of my drama slump 1 0
Replying to gia • Feb 16, 2026 Title Wonderful Days no way you're calling kim heesun ugly 😭😭 me too!! but even if you don't think so, she is definitely not ugly 😭 3 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Feb 13, 2026 Title Positively Yours Yes, she does keep the baby. But, honestly, if you haven’t started to watch this drama, just skip it and watch… I haven't! ty for the rec ☺️ 1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Feb 13, 2026 Title Positively Yours Yes, she does keep the baby. But, honestly, if you haven’t started to watch this drama, just skip it and watch… I don't think I will watch it thanks 😭 I love the ml actor but it doesn't seem worth my time.. I hate dropping dramas too 0 2
Replying to Desert92309 • Feb 11, 2026 Title Positively Yours Up to episode 8 so far, she is keeping the baby. thanks! 0 0
On Positively Yours • Feb 10, 2026 Title Positively Yours Spoiler I want to know if she keeps her baby before I watch this 😭 please spoil 0 6
Replying to Tkcjt • Jan 28, 2026 Title Can This Love Be Translated? So I've been on holiday and only to be back and realised I missed a whole f****ng drama...like a whole series… all of the episodes were released at once if that makes you feel any better 😭😭 1 0
Replying to dramaballknower • Jan 27, 2026 Person Choi Hee Jin she played an actual nice person in motel california but that drama was so needlessly angsty i wouldnt say its… dang 😭😭that's unfortunate.. I wanted to watch her in something after seeing her in day6 welcome to the show music video 0 0
On Priest • Jan 27, 2026 Title Priest Catholics who have watched this, is it accurate to our religion ...? or is it disrespectful 3 3
On Oh My Ghost • Jan 26, 2026 Title Oh My Ghost if you switched the gender of the two main characters this show never could have aired.... i love park bo young so i wanted to give it a chance but i just cant get through it 2 2
I wanted to watch her in something after seeing her in day6 welcome to the show music video