News
Replying to gia • 11 days ago
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
omg same. i was so sad and honestly i didnt like thyme at all so i was literally yelling at her through the screen…
it’s a joke…
0 0
On Nambeol • 16 days ago
Title Nambeol
LETS GO WOODZ!
2 0
On Vagabond • 16 days ago
Title Vagabond Spoiler
THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING. IM SO PISSED
1 0
On Lee Kyung Young • 16 days ago
Person Lee Kyung Young
i came here after watching vagabond to find out hes a rapist wtf ?? how does he have ANY projects?????
0 0
Replying to 8392225 • Aug 24, 2026
Title King the Land
Do all them korean leading men NEED to wear the "weirdo serial haircut"? How am I supposed to tune in…
what is the weirdo serial haircut... i think he looks good 😭
0 0
Replying to Djdy • Aug 23, 2026
Title Priest
I didnt finished it yet, i will first then ill update you, catholic here from Philippines
thank you!!
0 0
Replying to Sam805 • Aug 21, 2026
Person Choi Hee Jin
She plays a cat in Heavenly Ever After. And she did great, wish she appeared more in the drama.
thanks ^^
0 0
Replying to Sam805 • Aug 20, 2026
Person Choi Hee Jin
She plays a cat in Heavenly Ever After. And she did great, wish she appeared more in the drama.
oh yeah I think I’ve seen clips of that! is that a good drama?
0 2
Replying to Pixienat • Jul 16, 2026
Title Bel Ami
It was awful lol
lmao 😭😭
1 0
On Claudia Kim • Jul 10, 2026
Person Claudia Kim
I loved her in avengers ultron. I didn't know who she was when I first watched it but Im rewatching the marvel movies and realized she was in several kdramas I've watched! so cool 😍
1 0
On The Universe’s Star • May 26, 2026
Title The Universe’s Star
why do dramas like this and idol i exist? i swear it just feeds into kpop fans delusions
0 1
On Dive into You • May 26, 2026
Title Dive into You
this sounds interesting ... will be a=watching it solely for bona but hopefully its good
1 0
On Bo Na • May 26, 2026
Person Bo Na
please cast her in something good... she was amazing in pyramid game and 2521 so i also watched josen attorney and haunted palace but they were disappointing
3 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • May 26, 2026
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
rewatching this and I totally forgot how annoying the second male lead is
5 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • May 26, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon
i should have watched this way sooner than i did... if you are someone who is judging it by the title (like i did) PLEASE dont and go watch it! its one of the highest rated dramas on this site for a reason
6 0
Replying to eldiomedes • May 3, 2026
Title Oh My Ghost
it didn't age well like most kdramas of that era, s you should watch with 2015 lenses
idk I can 😭 but maybe I'll give it another chance
0 0
Replying to gia • Mar 11, 2026
Title The Haunted Palace
i love bona so im watching this for her but im disappointed to see all of the negative comments 😭😭is it…
dropped it... so boring i couldnt get though it
0 0
Lily Alice • Mar 8, 2026
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok's 'Perfect Crown' confirms premiere date
idk how i feel about this pairing but im hoping its good!
2 0
On S Line • Feb 26, 2026
Title S Line
started for lee soo hyuk, endured the rest of it for lee soo hyuk but it sucked! give my man better dramas please
3 0
Replying to gia • Feb 24, 2026
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
omg and she was in a fire.... shes definitely her mother. right???
oh 😶😶I think I will rate it at least an 8 but we'll see
0 0
