K-Drama
On Hyun Bin • Feb 24, 2014
Person Hyun Bin
I miss you, Binnie! Please come back to dramaland soon ^.^~
9 0
On My Love from the Star • Feb 23, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
At this point, all I want is a happy ending. Just no to amnesia and reincarnation plot. (Can we get some alien babies, writer-nim? :>)
14 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 23, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem :)
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Jan 24, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Writer-nim, please make the dream sequence come true. Let the otp have their happy ending, please. x.x
4 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 11, 2014
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I loved Que-geum! <3 Plus, the concept of this drama is good :D
2 0
Replying to paintedblues • Jan 10, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Does anyone else think that the 15-second scene was sort of a Secret Garden reference (when Joo Won was hallucinating…
True! I really liked the different references we see in the drama :)
0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Jan 10, 2014
Title Listen to My Heart
One of the best dramas I've watched. It was so good; dramatic, romantic, and heartwarming. Every episode is worth watching.
2 0
On My Love from the Star • Jan 10, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Does anyone else think that the 15-second scene was sort of a Secret Garden reference (when Joo Won was hallucinating about Ra Im)? Or it's just me? Haha.
3 0
On Ha Ji Won • Jan 7, 2014
Person Ha Ji Won
I wish she'll be paired with Hyun Bin again in a drama, or even a movie. Their chemistry is amazing <3
2 0
