Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2016
Replying to Aparajita • Jan 12, 2024
The chemistry between ML and FL is awesome. And the trust Zhu Yun has on Li Xin . OMG . I want to forget everything…
I swear! The chemistry, the moments they share, their dialogues, their relationship it's sooo beautiful! Despite everything weighing them down, when they are together, they are transported into their own world and are soo happy. I love all the teasing, caring and how he treats like the princess, not just as a nickname! Men like that, truly rare.
2 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jan 12, 2024
My Fated Boy was not exactly the same type of romance, but the kisses are NOT pecks!!!! I'm pretty sure the last-episode…
Thanks! I will check it out.
1 0
On The Mentalist • Jan 12, 2024
Mentalist is my favourite comfort show. I wonder how the Korean remake will turn, if it ever going to get aired that is. I have hardly watched any of the shows of the main cast, so... I am not really sure of this. But, fingers crossed!
4 0
Replying to radityo • Jan 12, 2024
It will air on June 2024 according Park Si Hoo's manager.
This one is new. Maybe you got confused with "Memorist" ?
1 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jan 6, 2024
Title Here We Meet Again Spoiler
Gao leng definitely can find someone better than her
Agreed. What I feel is, the two of them clearly aren't suited for each other. Chen Su wanting someone matured, smart, and compatible with her is okay. But hurting Gao Leng's feelings was not okay. Every time she hurt him, I wanted him to just move on and doesn't bat an eye for her. In one episode, Yuan tells her than life is like a train journey, only few remain when we reach till our destination. Sometimes, we may find that one person sticking to us, not because we have same destiny but they chose not to get down at their stop. Director/Writer really went out of their way to symbolise this comment for Gao Leng and Chen Su.

The way they patched up made no sense. She hated impulsive actions. She even didn't care the first time Gao Leng hit Li Zhi because he provoked him and had secretly taken a pic of Chen Su. So even now, he hit Lu Dong, because he passed nasty comment on Chen Su. Basically, problem is not solved. Just to wrap up their story, they gave lame ass reconciliation.

On the side note, I felt Qingping had better chemistry with him. They could have just dropped Chen Su and Gao Leng story, and gave him an ending with Qingping instead. If it wasn't for her betrayal, I really liked her meeky character.
1 1
On Be Yourself • Jan 4, 2024
Title Be Yourself
Is there any romance? Good love story for any leads? Happy Ending? (I hate tragedies and couples madly in love breaking up for unnecessary reasons.) Please spoil it for me.
1 2
On Rising Lady • Jan 4, 2024
Title Rising Lady
Is there any romance? Good love story for any leads? Happy Ending? (I hate tragedies and couples madly in love breaking up for unnecessary reasons.) Please spoil it for me.
0 0
On Crossroad Bistro • Jan 4, 2024
Is there any romance? Good love story for any leads? Happy Ending? (I hate tragedies and couples madly in love breaking up for unnecessary reasons.) Please spoil it for me.
0 0
On Derailment • Jan 4, 2024
Title Derailment
How good is the romance? Also, Happy Ending?
Please spoil it for me!
0 3
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 3, 2024
Someone suggest me drama like this were the leads have great chemistry, romance, understanding, love etc! Such a great show and I loved everytime the leads had screentime. Their banter, love, his care, her concern, the pain, everything so beautifully executed! I want more dramas like this ..


I have watched so many Chinese dramas and I am really getting frustrated with pecks that count as kisses. We are in 2024 and dramas still have scenes that's fit for 90s!
5 4
Replying to Nope • Jan 3, 2024
I read the book, and the romance is a lot more...adult. I think they just tried to tone it down for TV.
Oh okay thanks!
0 1
Replying to Nope • Jan 2, 2024
I read the book, and the romance is a lot more...adult. I think they just tried to tone it down for TV.
Is there a English version of the novel? Would love to read it! Let me know where I can find the book.
0 3
On Death's Game • Jan 2, 2024
Title Death's Game
So there is a part 2 for this drama? When will it air?
Also, how was the first 4 parts? I especially want to know about the ending... feel free to give me spoilers!
0 2
On Forever Love • Dec 30, 2023
Title Forever Love
Why ML has such a hairstyle 😭 It's making me wanna cry. Is there a specific reason or something? Or the drama hairstylist decided to make him look awful? I wanna know!! 😭
6 15
On Moving • Dec 30, 2023
Title Moving
Does Doo Shik end up with Mi Hyun? Please give me some spoilers
0 1
On Who Rules the World • Dec 28, 2023
I am afraid to watch Chinese historical dramas. They tend to have tragic ending almost all times. So someone please tell me if this has a happy ending?

Also, how is the chemistry and romance between the leads (or if there is none at all)?

Thanks!
1 6