Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2016
On Love to Hate You • Apr 13, 2023
I need more such dramas!!!!! This was soo good, and so fun to watch and the leads had sizzling chemistry!

Suggest me some dramas / movies like this!
2 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Apr 13, 2023
Title Call It Love
Now that it's finished airing, how was it? Much romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
I want to know too!!!
0 0
ErisFerris3 • Apr 12, 2023
Where does the Manga stop? I watched the movie and loved it!! First episodes of this drama was weird for me too.. I just couldn't find her scary at all! After 3rd episode it got a little better. I have finished 3/4th of drama and I can say it's decent if not best.

But I am curious, where does Anime stop? Also where can I watch it?
2 1
Replying to RAMking • Apr 12, 2023
lol, You trilogy Extraordinary YOUSending me to YOUDestined with YOU
wait.. this one is part of a trilogy?
0 2
Replying to Makdonggg • Apr 9, 2023
Most likely it will be available on Disney+ Hotstar for India… for international viewers the OTT platform is…
Ohh! The other seasons are available in Netflix so hoped that this one would come too! Anyway will have to take Disney subscription then or simply download from drama sites 🥺
0 0
Replying to Pari • Apr 9, 2023
Just watched this! It's a cliched, simple, cute and fluffy movie.I have a doubt though. Adding spoiler tag below,…
Why did he have to get kicked out of his company? I didn't understand what he did so bad for him to voted out (and did second male lead vote him out?).

I am not sure if Netflix subs are highly accurate because for this scene I got really confused.
0 0
Replying to Pari • Apr 8, 2023
Title True Beauty Spoiler
I have a question based on last episode. someone please answer? (added below with spoiler tag)
In final scene, in the bookshop. Where Su ho helps Ju Kyung get a book (happy ending), it's the very last scene.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with his neck? there was a red patch as he leaned to kiss Ju Kyung.

Is it related to series?
0 3
On True Beauty • Apr 8, 2023
Title True Beauty
I have a question based on last episode. someone please answer? (added below with spoiler tag)
0 7
On Radio Love • Aug 31, 2021
Title Radio Love
Nobody watched this? Available online with subs? Any idea?
0 5
Replying to Pari • Aug 29, 2021
I believe it's because of the e-sports controversy. I have heard that the love story in this series, is inspired…
Oh is it? I am not aware of that! Thank you. I too couldn't help but wonder, if there were that many plagiarism issues, how come the novel and drama is still available? Such public stuffs will long be held accountable. Therefore, conclusion that I came would be, the real life incidents being inspiration behind the story.

And all those things they kept saying pro eSports players won't do this and that, they can't speak for every individual right? At the end of the day, each person is different, his priorities is different. Some of sports professionals screw up their competitions because of their personal issues and its common.

When I saw those comments I felt so bad. The drama was really good and FL did her best (won't say she had great acting, she has a long way to go).

I will check out the new platform that you mentioned.
0 1
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Aug 28, 2021
Will this ever released on some app that i use… wanna rewatch…
Available in Viki
0 5
Replying to Pachia94 • Aug 28, 2021
Personally I like this show. I don’t understand why all the negative reviews? The acting and chemistry was top…
I second this.
0 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Aug 28, 2021
That's a part of Chinese language culture. They refer to non-related individuals with family titles. Friends will…
Thank you for explaining! While watching Kdramas it took me a while to accept 'Oppa' being the term for both bro and love interest 😂 now that I am watching Cdramas I am sure I will get used to this as well 😂
0 2
On Kungfu Cop • Aug 27, 2021
Title Kungfu Cop
Has anyone seen this drama? Are subs Available? Happy Ending?
0 1