Editorials
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I feel so mad for mirae...she endured so much on her own
*bad
4 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I feel so mad for mirae...she endured so much on her own
16 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
finally the ship is sailing <3
9 0
On High Society • Jun 12, 2025
Title High Society
this deserves more ratings tbh
2 0
Replying to powerup5444 • Jun 11, 2025
Title High Society
where can i watch this with eng subs?
youtube
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 9, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
He tried to confess to the boy who was the class president, but the class president was offended and shamed the…
basically bullied him into confessing to a "girl"
1 0
Replying to Rubaiya • Jun 9, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
I am confused. I don't understand MI Ji's ex story, who he actually tried to confess and what's the secret?
miji and him were never a couple
1 0
Replying to May • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I think he knows it
He better do ToT
6 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
If this really is the case and the ml is dumb enough to not work out the truth about her identity I'm dropping my ratings because ENOUGHH!
9 3
Replying to Leizybii • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
If he plays along then it is the better plot. But due to the conversation he had with his senior colleague, I…
I totally agree...its boring to rewatch the same old polts again and again ... for once we need a ml with some brains who can work out the truth for himself and doesn't need any other person's guidance or maybe a fl who'll open up to the ml herself and tell her who she actually is ... it's a total of 12 episodes so we'll know soon enough hopefully
3 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
he surely KNOWSSS he's just playing along
8 3
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Jun 6, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
How is this drama rated 8 I don't understand... I'd give it nothing more than a 3
There are lots of unnecessary plots and mo time to wrap up perfectly....like for just 10 episodes it was better to just keep things straight and not add unnecessary stuff to give a satisfying ending atleast
13 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 6, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
How is this drama rated 8 I don't understand... I'd give it nothing more than a 3
10 1
Replying to cc5 • Jun 5, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I think its the first time we won't be having any shipping problems or second lead syndrome lol.
we never know...there are 8 eps left though
0 0
Replying to Weso • Jun 5, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I think Mai Rae loved Ho Su that's why she didn't tell Mi Ji that he loved her
Maybe hosu told her not to tell miji...we don't know it yet there are all kinds of possibilities...it's most likely hosu told mirae about this himself and asked her not to tell anything to miji
2 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 5, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I think HoSu knows it's Mi-ji pretending to be Mi-rae....because if he likes her it's obvious he would see through her disguise isn't it..
9 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 5, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
After a longgg time finally they're making something worth watching...absolutely love ittt!! hope it stays worth it till the end
13 0
On Reply 1988 • Jun 1, 2025
Title Reply 1988
Wish I could rate it higher😭 10 is not enough😭❤️
5 0
On Namib • Apr 23, 2025
Title Namib
All the bad ratings are due to the CEO I think....well she wasn't that good of a character but every character has flaws....except for her it was a really good story
5 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Apr 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i thought that was only me....I saw sooo much hype about this drama and no doubt some scenes I saw beforehand…
well can't deny the fact that it wasn't relatable for me so yes you're right
2 0
