Editorials
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Apr 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i thought that was only me....I saw sooo much hype about this drama and no doubt some scenes I saw beforehand…
I totally agree with you on that.....I had a very high expectation from the characters but was not entirely satisfied
5 0
Replying to Poongs • Apr 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Gave it a try till episode 10 (started skipping scenes from E5)..May be its not binging type drama..Very slow…
i thought that was only me....I saw sooo much hype about this drama and no doubt some scenes I saw beforehand were extremely well written and acted....but sadly I just couldn't find what all that hype was about:(
9 12
On Because This Is My First Life • Apr 17, 2025
Title Because This Is My First Life
Was going 10/10 for me until 12-13 episodes...Don't know what they did to the drama after that....ending was not that satisfactory as the drama was!
5 0
On Namib • Jan 15, 2025
Title Namib
I just don't understand what the FL is trying to do here....She's so selfish....there are 4 episodes left and she is still as selfish as she was at the beginning....no development in her character at all!!
7 0
Replying to When the Phone Rings • Jan 12, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Replying to deleted comment
well you should learn some history and then speak....israel has been occupying Palestine for decades fyi :)
7 1
Replying to Mery Longbottom • Jan 9, 2025
Title Namib
please tell me where to watch it, I cannot find the last to episodes and I cannot afford viki premium
check on dramacool website
0 0
