Editorials
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
then go suck their d*ck in their comment section
Bro that is cringe💀 it’s okay don’t expect more from a koreaboo
0 47
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
i was thinking where you went 🥱 glad to see a devoted watcher . love you!
KRKRKR the Kpop fan
0 4
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Spam.
Lmao at least I’m Chinese Pathetic to steal my words 😂
0 3
Replying to Ayah • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
bruh then go watch one of the millions of chinese dramas out there you on here having a whole temper tantrum like…
I wont lol but thanks AYAH btw Aya dont end with an H ur probably not Arab cuz that’s not how we write it
0 10
Replying to so_skia • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
what is wrong with you
What is wrong with them copying/plagiarizing Chinese drama?
0 6
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Spam.
Lol no I’m commenting as it goes But thanks koreaboo
0 5
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
They try so hard too look pretty but their huge faces ruin it all💀 The hairstyles are terrible
0 30
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
If u want terrible CGI and acting, then it’s the drama for u
😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Why is your a$$ on fire? Did you eat something bad?Get a life. Stop being a crazy spammer.
Cringe
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The ML is terribly ugly and what is this hairstyle😭 hurt my eyes
0 4
Replying to nana • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
guys I really want to watch this because of the actors but I always skip dramas with low ratings. could someone…
If u want terrible CGI and acting, then it’s the drama for u
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Bro why did they try so hard to put the Hanfu on Korean it simply don’t fit their faces They can stick to hanbok
0 14
Replying to AngiBorahae • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
get a life man... I feel bad for u. I hope for some happiness in your life :)
Saranghae koreaboo lrlrkrke
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Will never be able to reach The long ballad comments number
Cringe
0 0
Cho Na • Jun 25, 2022
Article A Brief History of Chinese Dramas
Chinese dramas>>>>
8 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Your kisskh profile shows that you had dropped the drama 4 days ago. But you just commented after the new…
Lmao cuz it’s funnier to make fun of it 😂
0 0
Replying to melonmochi • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Empress Weiyoung must be this show's biggest fan coming back here every weekend even though they say they hated…
Will never be able to reach The long ballad comments number
0 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
This terrible CGI hurt my eyes💀 I see that the budget with those flop actors isn’t high like the drama with Jin Jin Hyun
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Bro the magic scene 💀💀 everything abt it is terrible Ugh I miss Xiao Zhan. Lee whatever his name is is terrible at it
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Your kisskh profile shows that you had dropped the drama 4 days ago. But you just commented after the new…
I’m watching it with my friends on an illegal website ofc to make fun of it like I did with love alarm lmao💀
0 2
