News
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Bcz they plagiarized and copied Chinese drama but didn’t even do it well
If instead of being immature u searched abt this matter U would realize that they aren’t at their first plagiarism case and ppl aren’t mad for no reason Stop silencing ppl’ voice
0 1
Replying to micheal1803 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
As both a Cdrama and Kdrama lover, I'm disgusted by the user Empress Weiyoung. Like how are you spamming the comment…
I have a reason for being mad they plagiarized my fav drama
1 6
Replying to purejackie • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
If you guys can, report the spammer. They absolutely have no right to spam and to say stupid things whenever they…
Keep defending plagiarism
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The racism coming from this comment section is a red flag
0 16
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yeah, maybe after they had multiple plastic surgeries and caked their faces in makeup.
I was never racist at least unlike you. Ur so pathetic
0 0
Replying to so_skia • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
what is wrong with you
I said one of the oldest 💀 with the longest written history pressed racist
0 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
then go suck their d*ck in their comment section
Continue defending plagiarism
0 0
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yeah, maybe after they had multiple plastic surgeries and caked their faces in makeup.
Are u talking abt urself? Cuz I was never racist but ur the one throwing racist remarks
0 2
Replying to so_skia • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
what is wrong with you
Cant u read ? ONE of the oldest and the civilization with the longest continuous written history
0 2
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
then go suck their d*ck in their comment section
whatever south Asian language come from India so I’m right
0 1
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yeah, maybe after they had multiple plastic surgeries and caked their faces in makeup.
U got no coming back after being racist I will never relay on racism against my own ppl NEVER
0 4
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Girl, get lost.
Expect u being racist I trashed no one Are u reflecting?
0 1
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
then go suck their d*ck in their comment section
India is like China one is the blueprint of South Asia the other the blueprint of East Asia
0 3
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
KRKRKR okay koreaboo 💀
lmao no cuz I’m Chinese U should be proud of ur ethnicity not of being black I can’t
0 14
Replying to so_skia • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
what is wrong with you
Are u talking abt one of the oldest civilization on earth ? Cuz that’s very funny to me Everyone copied from China
0 4
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yeah, maybe after they had multiple plastic surgeries and caked their faces in makeup.
Typical racism Ugh when u have no argument u relay to racism so pathetic
0 6
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Stfu don't bring soul land in your hate shit fck u
Aren’t u too old to insult girls😂 pervert weirdo
0 1
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
then go suck their d*ck in their comment section
Ok same thing💀 don’t all those languages come from India
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
KRKRKR okay koreaboo 💀
I don’t like Italian
0 1
Replying to Sang Sorenson • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Girl, get lost.
Bcz it describe so many of y’all So sad isn’t it
0 3
