News
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Sep 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I hate love triangles with a passion so does it have love triangle and will i be able to tolerate it, I don't…
It got a lot of cultural appropriation ULL be served
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
BIG NEWS the Hong sisters were again brought to court for plagiarism🥳🥳 So to all the ppl out there who support cultural appropriation I hope u’re all embarassed
3 60
On Draw the Line • Sep 19, 2022
Title Draw the Line
What I find impressing is that the whole team including Cheng Yi actually went to court for weeks just to have better knowledges They learned the law with supreme courts. He spent 2 months studying. We can see the effort and realism
10 0
On Draw the Line • Sep 19, 2022
Title Draw the Line
I hope it'll get picked up by another channel/app than mango tv
8 0
Replying to Ranter • Sep 19, 2022
Title Draw the Line
This is my first law or court chinese drama ,, I'm fed up with the korean but I think china is different unfortunately…
watch legally romance even though it's not heavily law focused
1 0
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 18, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
I can’t take this drama seriously It look like a wattpad fanfic😭
5 4
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 15, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
Why is it a short drama Wish it was a real one
4 0
Replying to bjkan • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
Am I the only one who cant get enough of these palace historical dramas?
u aren't the only one
3 0
On Thousand Years for You • Sep 9, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You
This drama is the one I'm the most excited for this year. All the trailers and MV each one of them is amazing
6 2
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2 • Sep 9, 2022
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2
I didn't like the first season but I'll watch this one. The trailer seems more appealing. I hope they get better kiss scenes bcz they were awkward in the S1.
3 0
Replying to insanity666666 • Sep 7, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
Tencent will release it when it's ready with the license and post production ^^. Anytime it can air who knows…
what's the difference between A level and S+ level?
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
u have no business talking abt cdrama when ur watching a plagiarized version of wuxia appropriating and stealing…
u look like the troll there. You can go back to ur plagiarized drama page instead of ruining this comment section, because ur opinion isn't valid
0 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I have been spoiled this summer…They gave me a great Wuxia… “Love like the Galaxy.”They gave me a very…
why did u include this plagiarized drama in the list. Wuxia is part of ancient chinese culture and heritage that is more than 3000 yrs old
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Why are there so many people calling this a Wuxia drama?People, this is NOT Wuxia! LOL.
u have no business talking abt cdrama when ur watching a plagiarized version of wuxia appropriating and stealing from chinese culture
0 4
Replying to seltzer • Sep 6, 2022
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Is there straight romance in this? Those are usually forced and I’m looking forward to General Order.. hoping…
no romance
3 0
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Sep 6, 2022
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
BL romance?
nop
0 0
Replying to Thousand Years for You • Sep 6, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You
Replying to deleted comment
what??
0 8
Replying to Lee Evanie • Sep 3, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I watched 10 episodes so far and godman, they were super boring and I also find main couple irritating. Especially…
"koreaboo" is the perfect word for you
0 0
Replying to Lee Evanie • Sep 3, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I watched 10 episodes so far and godman, they were super boring and I also find main couple irritating. Especially…
weren't u the one insulting and generalizing a whole genre with an obvious lack of knowledge?
0 1
Replying to Lee Evanie • Sep 1, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I watched 10 episodes so far and godman, they were super boring and I also find main couple irritating. Especially…
"most contemporary ones are cringe to death" tell me u know nothing abt cdrama without telling me u know nothing abt cdrama
0 6
