News
lo_ve • Oct 19, 2022
Article The second part of "Alchemy of Souls" confirms its premiere date
HOW TO DELETE THIS ARTICLE FROM MY FEED cuz i can't stand seing a drama that is doing cultural appropriation whenever I open mydramalist
2 26
On Go Ahead • Oct 19, 2022
Title Go Ahead
my friend is watching it she's at ep 3 and think it's boring Does it get better? She's really new to cdrama too i don't think it's the best one to start
1 1
Replying to Lia0215 • Oct 17, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
why?
what do u mean by SK?
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Oct 16, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
At least S or S+. The disaster scenes v elaborate to re create and film. Dir Mao Wei Ning usually works on v large…
I watched the trailer and the scenes are indeed amazingly filmed Remind me of Glory of the special forces
0 1
awkward potato • Oct 16, 2022
Article Cheng Yi: From Unknown Actor to Rising Star
clearly the best actor of this generation. Thank u for this interesting article :)
7 1
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 15, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
This looks so interesting! The only problem is the main lead : he don't got the shape to be in a rescue unit
6 5
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 15, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
Is it high budget?
1 11
On My Calorie Boy • Oct 12, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I would usually never say that, but this drama should be 40 episodes.
7 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 11, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
well we got played again
4 1
On Our Times: Sharpening the Sword • Oct 10, 2022
Title Our Times: Sharpening the Sword
so excited for this one
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 10, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
ITS BEEN SOOO LOOONG
1 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 10, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
OMGG FINALLYYYY
1 0
On My Calorie Boy • Oct 6, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
just by looking at the end credits I feel that the ending will be rushed like the A river runs through it one
0 11
Replying to Lushhh • Oct 5, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I love this drama so muchhh. It gives me a special type of feeling that I haven't felt for a long time while watching…
sameeee Legally romance and this one are my fav of this yr
3 1
Replying to Last Empress • Oct 5, 2022
Title Hu Tong
straight up sinophobia
Mhm I get a lot of sinophobic vibe from ur comment. The "uyghur occupation" LMAOOO What does Tibet have to do with cdrama u just wanna spread ur hate against China when no one asked
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
He sorta got the girl in OOL, but they were both annoying lol.
I remember u hating him on the OOL page lmaoo😭
0 1
Replying to Joy • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
can someone describe the drama for me or reasons I should watch it for?? I love youth dramas but I'm not in the…
What I can tell u is that I usually hate youth dramas but I fell in love with this one
2 1
On My Calorie Boy • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
I got a really bad feeling I hope it's a happy ending He seems really sick
1 0
Replying to Kel • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy Spoiler
its the 2nd ml lolss
so is he gay??
0 1
On My Calorie Boy • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy
HIS SMILE OMGGGG
0 0
