I dislike how much Cheng Yi character there is weak and miserable I was hoping that he would gain his power back by ep 20 to at least have good fight scenes but no It's such a waste of Cheng Yi talent planning on dropping it
a) You've not actually seen the adaptation yetb) You can't shame people into doing what you wantc) No one's gonna…
I'm not interested in making koreaboo like you watch the original lol With the actors and the trailer, it's pretty obvious that it can't be compared to the original
The fact that ppl will watch this terrible adaptation but still not watch the original bcz they are obsessed with korean stuff even if they are terribly bad It amaze me lol
Watch the original. I watch 99% Korean drama, which have better stories and acting than tdrama usually, but I…
fantasy : love and redemption, love between fairy and devil modern : glory of the special forces, reset, legally romance, crush historical : princess Weiyoung, the long ballad, a dream of splendor, love like the galaxy
With the actors and the trailer, it's pretty obvious that it can't be compared to the original
modern : glory of the special forces, reset, legally romance, crush
historical : princess Weiyoung, the long ballad, a dream of splendor, love like the galaxy