Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: January 14, 2022
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jul 24, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
Why are their kids not friends with each other? They seem like they are all around the same age…Where Han Su…
Also if all three don’t come out victors alive with their children and that evil dad and is his brat daughter behind bars or dead I’m gonna be pissed.
3 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jul 24, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
One thing that kind of occurred to me after watching this latest episode…
Why are their kids not friends with each other? They seem like they are all around the same age…Where Han Su taught his son to fight why not the others daughters. I feel like this was a careless misstep on the parents…no?
4 4
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jul 20, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
I called it during episode 3 that it was a wife and husband doing the kidnapping together. I knew it!
Now the last 6 episodes this feels like overkill....and now ML is going to save the kidnapper wife?!?!?! Why??? Leave the woman paralyzed. She is alive she can go to jail in a wheelchair.
0 0
On The Husband • Jul 20, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
I called it during episode 3 that it was a wife and husband doing the kidnapping together. I knew it!
0 1
Replying to Ivy • Jul 17, 2026
Title Dream to You
I was assuming her and the other dude were second leads. I think the speculation that they'll end up in the movie…
That would seem more reasonable.
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Jul 17, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
I was assuming her and the other dude were second leads. I think the speculation that they'll end up in the movie…
The only thing is getting passed over for a role didn’t warrant the look of disgust/hate glare they gave. I feel like there is something more there. Even if it’s just a role in his future movie those characters are unnecessary to give them that many scenes in the beginning when they are just supporting roles. It’s just a weird start.
1 2
Replying to Ivy • Jul 17, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
I was assuming her and the other dude were second leads. I think the speculation that they'll end up in the movie…
I don’t know…she and her mom seem to dislike Soo Bin.
1 4
On Dream to You • Jul 17, 2026
Title Dream to You
I’m just now getting to watch the first two episodes. I feel like this may be a first for me seeing a support character getting so many scenes and is as of now not connected to the main characters at all…or correction the connection is a mystery.
1 8
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Husband Spoiler
I haven't finished episode 3 yet but here is my guess of what it is so far...
Kim Gyeong Ae is the woman playing the other prisoner but I think she is No Man Hui wife or just his accomplice. They were wronged some how by Ko Se Yun and possibly Kang Tae Ju. Somehow Lee Su Hyeong has seen this happened before and now wants to catch the real culprit hence helping Kang Tae Ju so that he can get the real kidnappers. That's what I got so far.
2 0
On The Husband • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Husband
I haven't finished episode 3 yet but here is my guess of what it is so far...
0 1
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love in Sync Spoiler
This is definitely a rinse and repeat drama...
I'm only sticking through because I better see Han I Jin exposed for everything she has done and sunk back to the bottom as a bottom feeder should.
1 1
On Doctor on the Edge • Jul 6, 2026
That actress Lee Seol will go down as the master of playing the biggest B ever. I don’t think I’ve seen her in a role yet where she comes across as a likable person. I don't know why but just seeing her on my screen my face turns into a scowl.
3 0
Replying to Love movies • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Husband
There was an American movie similar to this - but can't remember the title. Oh well.
Yes I was gonna mention Gone Girl as well it definitely feels like there is gonna be a lot of filler unless they try to add a twist
1 1
Replying to Love movies • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Husband
There was an American movie similar to this - but can't remember the title. Oh well.
Yes the movie I think it was with Gerard Butler but now that I think about it there was a few movies out there with this similar plot
0 3