Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: January 14, 2022
Replying to The Ever-Eye • May 5, 2026
Title The Scarecrow Spoiler
Also why cant i shake the feeling that the prisoner is cha si yeong. Like the way he talkes is same as him. Also…
I thought it was too but they should him as a prosecutor still in present day.
0 0
On The Scarecrow • May 5, 2026
I swear these dramas and movies that be based off real cases that show the incompetence of their police is so troublesome and scary. The willingness to pin anyone as the suspect without due diligence is crazy. Did they actually think arresting anyone would stop the real culprit from committing crimes?!?!
9 2
Replying to GalacticTheory • May 5, 2026
Am I bugging or is that one of Si-Yeong’s lackeys (the curly haired one) in this poster, with his hands tied?
No your not
1 1
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Apr 28, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 Spoiler
This is messy AF...she knows she likes him but what to prove a point or something you go and fix him up with your…
She involved herself into the mix and the friend confessed to her that she likes him and wants another date…now Yumi is gonna be like well I’m dating him now…that I don’t care what culture it is… it’s messy. Now she just pissed off a friend because if I was that girl I would be flipping Yumi off.
2 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Apr 28, 2026
This is messy AF...she knows she likes him but what to prove a point or something you go and fix him up with your…
Agree
1 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Apr 28, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 Spoiler
This is messy AF...she knows she likes him but what to prove a point or something you go and fix him up with your…
a blind date is still meeting someone with the intention of dating....however way you want to slice it...she just tried to hook her friend up with someone she liked.....MESSY!
1 2
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Apr 28, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 Spoiler
I'm sorry but why the heck did they write these latest episode like that...
This is messy AF...she knows she likes him but what to prove a point or something you go and fix him up with your friend knowing you still like him....even if he did ask you if you knew someone you should have left it as if I do I will let you know...not go ahead and involve your friend into this. Now that he actually confesses you look messy and like a downright B if you ask me if you go ahead and try to date him now after you just try to set him up with your friend. WTH is that!
5 6
On Reverse • Apr 18, 2026
Title Reverse Spoiler
Jun ho is very suspicious…I don’t trust him at all.
0 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Apr 17, 2026
Who's with me? Feels butterflies in my stomach and keep giggling, laughing and smiling because of episode 3. Their…
Yes and I am loving it. 🥰
7 1
Replying to kingkash • Apr 14, 2026
Title Climax
i legit feel sorry for the actors they all did an amazing job, what korea needs now is a change of writers
I couldn’t agree more
1 0
On Mad Concrete Dreams • Apr 12, 2026
Every episode turns into an even bigger mess than the last. It’s seriously so convoluted that I’m at the point where I don’t really care how this ends, because I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a mess anyway.
9 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 12, 2026
The visuals alone of IU and Byeon Woo Seok is like too much hotness on my screen.....whew chile....

The story itself its kind of weird mixing the old with the new like its a British society inside of a Korean drama but I am here for it. The way the editing is done with the cuts in between the scenes....horrible.

Otherwise a very promising start.
10 1
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 4, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
This season was beyond dark and twisty...the storyline...lets be honest....it was meh...

Rain was definitely a super villain and wanting his head on pike felt weird me thinking it but dang thats how good of a villain he was...

The Park Seo Jun and Dex cameo was unserious and funny.

At times the acting and everything was off... one prime example Geon U was meek...no emotion after his mother was taken...it was just off....you got more emotion from U Jin and its not even his birth mom.

Not to mention there would be a scene like you get beaten and shown a scene where your leg was broke but then your all of sudden walking fine. Make it make sense.
10 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Mar 30, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
Also in the beginning of episode 9… Seoul A had no weapon in her hand…how are we seeing that as a justified…
Yes!!! Definitely the wife was too invested in the case. She shouldn’t be allowed in the room in the first place.
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Mar 30, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
The actress who plays the girl cop I don’t know what it is but she annoys the heck out me.
Also in the beginning of episode 9… Seoul A had no weapon in her hand…how are we seeing that as a justified shooting??? That cop should not have a job. WTF!

Also it’s a murder the cops obviously didn’t investigate any areas of the home if so U Seok wouldn’t be there. What kind of crappy writing is this?!?!
15 2