Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: January 14, 2022
Replying to theultdramalover • 2 days ago
Let me know if you find out! I tried to Shazam it, but no luck :(
Will do. The only song I am seeing released is “Hello” which isn’t the opening song. 😔
2 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • 2 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
I haven’t watched the latest episode yet…
The kiss between Mi Do and Tae Seung was awkward as heck. She was shocked not moving and he basically just kept pushing himself on her.

Also I was shocked Namgung choked out his mother like that.
6 0
On Dive into You • 2 days ago
Does anyone know the name of the song they use at the beginning opening credits?
1 3
Replying to Diamond Princeza • 5 days ago
Person Lee Sung Min
I agree. I watched both movies ain't no way Shin Sekyung's acting was better than Yeom Hyeran. Yeom Hyeran gave…
Exactly! There were actors in that category for which I seen their work along with Shin Se Kyung and her work didn’t compare.
0 0
On Plastic Beauty • 8 days ago
Title Plastic Beauty Spoiler
I’m not finished with the drama yet…but I’m sorry but the storyline of the brother Takeru getting plastic surgery just lost the plot. I don’t get it. Mother is against plastic surgery probably because of who knows what maybe her experience, the doctor…she dies and we don’t find out. But brother still on about getting plastic surgery but yet wants his sister to honor mothers wishes and stop being a plastic surgeon. Make it make sense.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
I'm actually confused....I assumed Pi-o and Jae In just hooked up that one awkward time while Pi-o was depressed. I didn't think they were actually dating that whole time.
2 2
Replying to Diamond Princeza • 10 days ago
Title Dive into You Spoiler
Without reading the description… why does this poster give 2 men after 1 girl vibes but actually surprise…one…
Then you watch the first episode…none of this is giving comedy or romance just drama and then tragedy…then weird twist.
0 0
On Dive into You • 10 days ago
Without reading the description… why does this poster give 2 men after 1 girl vibes but actually surprise…one is a twin…
1 1
Replying to __evalynkyun__ • 10 days ago
episode 9 will postponed one week because of celebration Chuseok in KoreaEP 8: 17 September 2026 EP 9: ❌ Not…
Thank you for posting this. MDL be rejecting every update people send.
1 0
Replying to Rotten Fellow • 12 days ago
yes biggest problem with this drama is women thinking they know they are victim in everything and accuse men for…
As far as the 2 women go they essentially were victims by one guy who could have just been honest with his feelings. 🤷‍♀️
3 0
On Chicago Typewriter • 23 days ago
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
The past life love triangle went from ok to gross…you knew her from a kid when you two were adults at the time. It doesn’t matter that they started liking her once she was older. It’s not ok.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 23 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
There is absolutely no chemistry at all between Pi-o and Jae In. The kiss scene was awkward like let’s take advantage while someone is down. It was kind of gross.
22 1
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • 24 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
It fits well. You can't possibly expect a smooth sailing after a major revelation like that, especially a journalist…
Just disappearing for 6 months then going on like it never happened. No that’s not realistic. She abandoned her family and left her kid like it meant nothing at all. Then having the husband go and say he doesn’t care about her past he basically realized that while she was in the hospital recovering. Let’s be real here. More realistic would have been a conversation a real one and actually explaining her past would’ve helped her husband understand exactly why she does what she does. I don’t think he would fault her for that in fact because he knows what his best friend went through it would’ve helped her see he is more with her than ever but she never gave him that chance she just disappeared like a coward. It was a very lazy way to skirt around the fact and then act like that time away didn’t happen and it’s all back to normal. Very whack IMO!
1 2
On A Bona Fide Killer • 24 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
I don’t like that even in this drama, they needed to add this whack-ass breakup trope of the FL disappearing. Like WHY?! 😭
3 5
On A Bona Fide Killer • 25 days ago
Does anyone know who the actress is in episode 13 that is also a contract killer in Russia? She is not listed here or on Asian wiki.
0 2