Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: January 14, 2022
Replying to JustPeachy • Feb 23, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
I think we’re just supposed to accept her behavior because she’s young. I don’t get her either though. She…
@JustPeachy Yeah I think the same of Park Sang A....I think she is trying to stay on Dads good side to help her mom but she also is not helping her mom especially with her attitude and complaining to her dad about her mom.
1 1
Replying to Nauriya • Feb 23, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
I really hope the CEO TJ is not the head of them, he is giving low key feeling of last piece of villain that was…
I have been thinking the same thing....I hope he is a good guy in this but my gut is saying he is involved...especially since he has the skills to build the connect app.
6 0
Replying to JustPeachy • Feb 23, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
I think we’re just supposed to accept her behavior because she’s young. I don’t get her either though. She…
im kinding of thinking that too....like she is getting revenge on both Park Je Yeol and Ra Yeong for her situation.
1 1
On Honour • Feb 23, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
I haven’t finished the episode but I’m really confused as to what is Han Min Seo‘s deal.
1 7
Replying to Leizybii • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season Spoiler
i think the ex was back but stayed in the lab, thats why ml rushed there to let him know fl was on the way
She was there when the explosion just happened and got the call while Sunwoo was still on the floor from the explosion there is absolutely no way the ex was there. And the family got notified while it just happened that he is dead?!? It doesn’t make sense.

What makes sense is he died somewhere else and the family happened to call her coincidentally at the same time of the explosion at the school.
0 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season Spoiler
I wonder how the ex died???....It definitely wasn't in the explosion Sunwoo Chan was in because Ha Ran got the call as soon as it was happening and the ex took off with Sunwoo's laptop on a trip.
2 2
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Feb 21, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season Spoiler
I am really confused right now with this story which I hope gets cleared up soon...
the Chan that Ha Ran spoke to all the time did she never know what he looked like??? I understood in the premise he got into an accident lost his memories....but wouldn't her seeing him she would remember him at least??
0 1
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 19, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
Yeah I believe that was the fan event. Honestly, after the show is over I don't really follow up on any of the cast...I just usually see stuff it happens appear in my social media timeline.

For this season, I did happen to see videos of past cast reacting to this season....one was Gwan Hee was with one of the girls (I forgot her name) reacting to Mina Sue which was funny to see.

From the different variety shows I watch....Dex is very popular...a lot of k-actors seem to always be fan struck by him and from the looks of it that newest show Jennie from Blackpink is also a fan.
0 1
Replying to Ikkyvicky • Feb 18, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
rapist dont change their ways. no one tries to brutally rape their girlfriend gets away with it and becomes a…
My question is why is the daughter who probably sensed that her father is not a good man is trying to keep her mother unhappy then she is texting I want to die
0 1
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 18, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
Yeah I normally don’t follow up on anyone after the show and usually there is only a couple people I might end up following on social media but I do remember hearing about one of the couples and some issue with a fan event so I won’t be surprised if they end up a couple we won’t hear anything about it.
0 3
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 18, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
I’m not sure where I heard it but I did hear they wanted to keep their relationship status private as possible because k-neitz and some other situations that had happened.
1 5
On Kim Won Hae • Feb 18, 2026
Person Kim Won Hae
Ahjussi Kim is the best....I am loving he has been in soo many dramas lately.
5 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Feb 18, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong Spoiler
Ok some stuff is clear and some is really murky :) I am impressed with acting of Ms. Bok He - that actress makes…
I think to him its funny because she is his aunt and he is older than her.
6 0
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 18, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
I heard they decided to do it because the engagement was very high on social media I know it created a lot of buzz on TikTok.

I think after it, it did help calm down a lot of the Mina Sue hate. 🥴
2 7
Replying to Ikkyvicky • Feb 17, 2026
Title Honour Spoiler
rapist dont change their ways. no one tries to brutally rape their girlfriend gets away with it and becomes a…
Very true but dang they usually don’t grape (trying not to outright use the word here) their wives.
1 3
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 17, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
That would be nice but I doubt it. Lol
0 9
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 17, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
They definitely need request page because I would definitely sign for that
1 11
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 17, 2026
I wanted to see Jae Jin and Joo Young. They are the in my mind the couple that will outlast them all.I didn't…
Yes! They are very picky and choosy on who deserves the air time and that is annoying. They got called out on it seasons before and they still are doing it.
2 13