Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2021
Replying to Hipstapanda • Sep 14, 2023
The trio and Jun is funny. I would say this drama is fun to watch one/few eps at a time, not for bingeing. It’s…
I binged it fine though! Maybe it depends on the person who is watching. I was sad that the drama is over at the end 😭
2 0
Replying to ohudushi • Sep 12, 2023
Tried to start watching this but the Netflix subs are godawful ugh
Ikr. The subs are entirely different from what they're saying.
1 0
Replying to Pyochisu • Apr 3, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
i found that plotline so strange. I think it was just Hae-E's strange way of wanting to do something good for…
I think hae-e acted rudely because she was sensitive because she's leaving them. She wanted to go away with her bio mom but her emotions made her act irrationally. It has been mentioned by NHS that she doesn't express her emotions well. It was relatable for me because I have trouble expressing emotions in a healthy way.
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Feb 18, 2023
Guys, 'you are not like other girls' is not women empowerment. And if you think being badass equals to not being feminine and being good at fighting, that's internalized misogyny in disguise.

Except this and the fact that ML's korean didn't sound natural, the drama was enjoyable for me!
22 3
On Love to Hate You • Feb 16, 2023
Isn't Yoo Taeo Korean? His korean sounds awkward to me. His dialogues sound like he is reading the script.
1 1
On Law School • Feb 3, 2023
Title Law School
I want to erase my memory of this drama and watch it again 😭
9 0
On Summer Strike • Jan 8, 2023
I loved it! This drama made me want to live in a quiet countryside like Angok🥺. Im siwan's dramas are (mostly) my type!
8 0
Replying to Ku_u_shi • Dec 25, 2022
Another drama i don't get why the popularity. Correction, i get it: there's Kim Soo Hyun and yea the promotion
I agree with you. Once I said the same thing on twitter and was attacked by people as if I was bullying someone lmao
15 1
On The Law Cafe • Nov 13, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
It wasn't really bad but at the end I feel like I wasted my time watching it?
I didn't feel their chemistry despite having many intimate scenes. I could feel his feelings for her but together they just seemed horny (and sometimes annoying) lol.

I have only watched a couple of Lee Se Young's dramas and all of them had poor chemistry with MLs so I wonder if it's her lack of skills or poor choice of scripts.. but I like her acting.
3 0
Replying to Little Women • Oct 30, 2022
Title Little Women Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I believe they will end up together afterwards, it was just not shown in the last episode. I wanted to see them together, too
1 2
On Little Women • Oct 21, 2022
Title Little Women
Tbh I didn't expect this to be so good. Kim Goeun's acting has improved a lot since I last saw her dramas , and the rest of the cast also did a perfect job.
3 3
Replying to MiyamotoMusashi • Oct 17, 2021
Title Squid Game
The violence is there to underline the severity and cruelty of what it symbolizes, namely the current overly capitalistic…
yes I understand that people can have different tastes but I wonder why most things that go viral have violence or a lot of swearing going on. sometimes it makes me think that I might not be built for this world.
0 3