Editorials
On Squid Game • Oct 16, 2021
Title Squid Game
I watched it just because of the hype,(which is so unlike me) and this is definitely not my type. I don't get why people are head over heels for movies or dramas with lot of violence and swearing tbh. I mean to convey a message you can definitely make dramas that are more 'human' and less animal-like. Plus stuff like this make my mental health worse so the lesson I learnt today: no need to jump onto the mainstream bandwagons just to 'fit in'
11 9
Replying to Mubee • Oct 12, 2021
Title The King's Affection
yes should be a happy ending
thank you for the reply! I think you need to add spoiler tag for it ^^
0 1
On The King's Affection • Oct 12, 2021
Title The King's Affection
sorry to be that person, but will it be a happy ending? I want to watch this especially because my babies sang an OST for it + park eunbin
0 4
lo_ve • Oct 3, 2021
Article "Work Later, Drink Now" premieres this October!
The plot sounds like my kind of drama! I hope it's good
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 11, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
will it be a happy ending?
0 1
On Lost • Sep 11, 2021
Title Lost
I might watch this (later) because of my boy RJY. I hope it's good till the end
1 0
On Monthly Magazine Home • Aug 20, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I wanted to watch the drama for the cast but I hate watching bad endings. I was so excited to start watching this after it ends. damn.
3 2
Replying to Choco_chip • Aug 5, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
tomorrow?? Isn't last ep is airing tonight?
OP is probably from a different time-zone
0 0
Replying to No Dap • Aug 4, 2021
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar Spoiler
I did too until I saw a spoiler here. I'm still at episode 8 though. I think kangbae is her mother's reincarnation…
ok so I was wrong lmao. anyways kangbae's 'identity' was cute
1 2
Replying to Hiroshi • Aug 3, 2021
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar Spoiler
I really thought that Kang Bae is the crown prince😭
I did too until I saw a spoiler here. I'm still at episode 8 though. I think kangbae is her mother's reincarnation ;p please don't say if i'm right or wrong I don't want to be spoiled haha
1 3
Replying to myeonzes • Aug 3, 2021
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
that episode where the woman wants to have a baby is so stupid. I can't believe anyone mentioned adoption, like…
from the way his parents were pressuring them to have a child I think it has to do with their conservative mind set. I mean the couple were not that desperate for a child compared to the (annoying) parents who will never allow them to adopt a kid (it might not make any sense if you are not from Asia but anyone with an asian parent would understand this lol)
7 0
On Monthly Magazine Home • Jul 30, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I didn't start this drama yet but i'm happy that my favorite ahjussi kim wonhae is in it!!
1 0
On Secret Love • Jul 28, 2021
Title Secret Love
Even after watching this I didn't realize it was Lee dahee lmao I'm really bad at face recognition
1 0
Replying to _Choa_ • Jul 19, 2021
Title Police University
Why does this sound like law school - police version lol hmm we shall see, might give it a try.
I had the same thought lol
1 0
On Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo • Jul 18, 2021
Title Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo
why didn't I know about the existence of this drama? gotta add it to my PTW list now
1 0
Replying to Heeteuk701 • Jul 18, 2021
Title Police University
Where can this be watched?
probably on sites like kissasian? idrk I just replied because of your display name xD
0 0
Replying to kardasx • Jul 18, 2021
Title Where Stars Land Spoiler
Ending was a bit weird, but surely happy. So don't worry, it is very good drama and worth to watch it.
I just finished watching it. I liked it but I feel like it could've been made better because it felt like the writer made stupid 'excuses' to make the story in a certain way( for ex. han yeoreum approaching the armed attacker). But overall I enjoyed it :)
0 0
Namsparkswit7 • Jul 12, 2021
Article Poor Depiction of Real Life Issues in Popular K-dramas
I'm glad I didn't even watch Itaewon class and True beauty because of the hype.(I tend to lose interest for mainstream stuff). Talking about IOTNBO, I didn't get why people thought GMY is a powerful badass 'queen' either. I couldn't even like her because of the illegal acts she committed. I disagree with you about Sangtae though, like most of the comments here. It is literally impossible to represent the whole autism spectrum through a single character. I wouldn't know much about autistic people since I have a different diagnosis, but I can say that care takers or loved ones of people with mental illnesses do go through difficult situations and have it tough.
15 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Jul 9, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
I almost thought my account was hacked when I saw an unfamiliar drama name in my plan to watch list! when did they change the title lmao
0 0
Replying to leilani • Jul 8, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
no but she does receive somewhat justice :)
but I think he got punished, they just didn't show him at the end. wasn't yeseul filing a case against him towards the end?
1 0
