Editorials
lo_ve • Jul 7, 2021
Article Choi Si Won, Han Sun Hwa, Jung Eun Ji, and Lee Sun Bin work together on a new drama!
more than anything, I'm excited for siwon's new look hahaha. I wonder if there is romance between him and any of the ladies
1 0
On Where Stars Land • Jul 5, 2021
Title Where Stars Land Spoiler
I have been avoiding this drama for years(?) even though I love lee jehoon because I read somewhere that it's a sad ending. but seems like I was mistaken???? I'm going to watch it.
0 2
On Law School • Jul 5, 2021
Title Law School
Am I the only one who didn't have any confusion from the start? the legal terms were a little hard to follow at first but other than that i didn't have trouble understanding what was going on
19 2
On Law School • Jul 5, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
I just finished the last episode and I'm missing it already TTTTTT Why didn't they show some romance between sol A and joonhwi? TTTTTT I died every time joonhwi smiled looking at sol *cries*
5 3
Replying to nik • Jul 4, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
yes its pretty good!!!
Thank you for replying! I will give it a try!
0 0
Replying to Alyx • Jul 4, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I personally love this! Fluffy yet dark, funny yet sad at the same time. I love all the characters and they mesh…
I will! I don't have the patience to wait each week so I will watch it once it ends. Thank you for replying!!
0 0
On Monthly Magazine Home • Jul 3, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I want to watch it for kim jisuk and jung somin.. please tell me it's good haha
0 4
On Doom at Your Service • May 10, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
this drama better have a happy ending
2 0
