News
Replying to Deeyouth • Sep 15, 2024
Title Romance in the House
One thing I don’t understand. How could Mirae vow for celibacy when she has a boyfriend like Tae Pyeong 😂
Technically, in English, celibacy means unmarried, not abstinence from s*x. People get confused because of priests vowing celibacy but also abstinence.
5 1
Replying to Mick • Sep 7, 2024
Article Yoo Ah In Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison, Taken into Custody
Ugh, this actually breaks my heart. 💔 The man needs help, not punishment for what must have seemed like the…
I’m wishing for 2 things for him: that he can receive help for his drug addiction and mental health problems; and that the jail sentence will pacify the Korean audience so they don’t shun him in the future. I don’t agree with sending him to jail, but unfortunately I think it’s the only way Koreans will accept him after he’s released.
4 0
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Aug 5, 2024
Title Chief Detective 1958
Any bromance between yoon hyun soo and lee je hoon’s charcters? Or like mentor vibes?
Not really. Just normal co-worker stuff.
1 0
On Hachimura Rintaro • Feb 4, 2024
Person Hachimura Rintaro
Wow! He’s so beautiful!
3 0
Replying to Valerievinci • Jan 20, 2024
Title The Childe Spoiler
So, Kim seohoo is the main the main character but also a vilain?
He’s not a villain.
0 0
Replying to SiwooLee • Jan 2, 2024
Title I Cannot Reach You
Someone please tell me, if it has a sad ending! Cuz I'm on episode 2, and everything is good so far but why do…
Not sad :-)
2 0
Replying to sususoso • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
wait, did it finish?? viki says one more ep but here it says today was the last aired day
Ep. 14 is a BTS episode
2 1
Replying to Ramen • Aug 26, 2023
Title Mirror of the Witch
I like the drama, not the best...but I'm on episode 17 and I feel it's the same thing over and over again...
The same thing happened to me. I skipped ahead to the last episode and didn’t miss anything, lol. It probably should have just been 16 episodes long at most.
0 0
Replying to adr232335 • Aug 11, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
i won't be surprised when hjoon is outed as an abuser. i don't care for his crocodile tears
I thought his behavior threw up some red flags, and really I didn’t like his confrontation with H-Jin. I’m not sure why people call him a no-nonsense guy because that whole conversation was a bunch of jealous nonsense. I suspect that MS chose H-Jin after he found out about that confrontation. I don’t think they are a love match, but they appear to be friends who have each other’s back.
0 0
On DABIT • Aug 11, 2023
Person DABIT
I think he’s amazing. I’m really puzzled why no one vibed with him on His Man. I would have picked him for sure, especially after discovering that he’s a musician.
10 0
Replying to thereflex • Feb 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
It’s on Viki.
Unfortunately, no. You could check Facebook or YouTube to see if anyone has recorded and posted it yet.
1 0
Replying to thereflex • Feb 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
It’s on Viki.
Tomorrow
0 2
Replying to Fairy • Feb 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
Where can I watch?
It’s on Viki.
0 4
On Super Junior: The Last Man Standing • Feb 6, 2023
Title Super Junior: The Last Man Standing
If you already subscribe to Disney+, you can watch this on a computer or device with a VPN set to South Korea. I didn’t check to see if it was available in any other countries.
0 1
Replying to Luminia64 • Jan 12, 2023
Title Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist Season 2
Is ep 2 also released?! Here it is showing the countdown for ep 3 after 3hrs today🤔
It actually aired today, should be available on Viki tomorrow (Friday).
0 0
Replying to Ai Long Nhai • Dec 19, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Replying to deleted comment
Support legal streaming services by watching it on iQiyi.
0 0
Replying to Vampiron • Nov 7, 2022
Title I Will Knock You
Will be release on GagaOOLala from november 18https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvzsXpiiqM
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to thereflex • Oct 12, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
Do you know what year this show is supposed to take place in? I thought 20’s or 30’s but some of the clothing…
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to alexkung • Oct 12, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
I see people are debating about how many episodes this Lakorn would have. I think I should share more insight…
Do you know what year this show is supposed to take place in? I thought 20’s or 30’s but some of the clothing looks like 50’s or 60’s.
0 3
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Oct 4, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
If I would have known this whole series was dominated by Wang’s shrill, unpleasant mom, I wouldn’t have wasted my time with it. Moody cinematography isn’t enough to make up for having to listen to her shrieking through most of the episodes. Ugh.
3 0