Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: the village of Molie <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

theultdramalover

the village of Molie <3
On Pit Babe • Apr 25, 2024
Title Pit Babe
SEASON 2 BABY, LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😤
4 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are
SERIOUSLY!! THE WAY THAT THEY LOCK GAZES.... AGHHHH & THE **SWIFT** WAY THAT Q SHUT DOWN THAT JR FROM FLIRTING…
agreed 🫶🏽☺️✨💓
1 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are
SERIOUSLY!! THE WAY THAT THEY LOCK GAZES.... AGHHHH & THE **SWIFT** WAY THAT Q SHUT DOWN THAT JR FROM FLIRTING…
we are utterly smitten by that beau pair 🥰✨💓🩷
1 2
Replying to 12110825 • Apr 18, 2024
Title We Are Spoiler
Winny/Satang are too cute. They have my whole heart 🥰 .. Need more of them ASAP!
SERIOUSLY!! THE WAY THAT THEY LOCK GAZES.... AGHHHH & THE **SWIFT** WAY THAT Q SHUT DOWN THAT JR FROM FLIRTING WITH TOEY, SWWOOOOONNNN 💓🤭🫶🏽💞 AND THAT PRECIOUS SCULPTING PLAY FIGHT AFTER HOURS....
3 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 3, 2024
I binged the Thai version over the weekend and that was so stellar in every way from the writing, to the story…
what's the name in the Thai version & where did you watch it? thanks! 😊
0 2
Replying to BL LOVER • Mar 30, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
https://vv.dramacool.sr/video-watch/jazz-for-two-2024-episode-7
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! 💓✨💞
1 0
On Cherry Magic • Mar 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
MY HEART IS SOOOO FULL 🫶🏽💞 THIS SERIES HAS BEEN A SALVE TO MY MIND AND SOUL, A SAFE ZONE FROM A CHAOTIC TIME IN MY LIFE... ONE OF THE BEST BLS IVE SEEN, TRULY ONE OF ITS KIND ✨🍒
7 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Mar 2, 2024
this show feels like I'm eating a a bag of lays... nothing out of this world (unless you count the alien talk…
also, yoh looks like a mix between khaotung & krist while pun looks like the love child of frank & long 💭
2 1
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 2, 2024
this show feels like I'm eating a a bag of lays... nothing out of this world (unless you count the alien talk or the premise of supernatural creatures), but passable & maybe a smidge entertaining?
0 3
Replying to theultdramalover • Feb 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
just rewatched "Stay With Me" w/ my cousin, we were both sobbing our souls out 😭 even more heart wrenching…
no season 2!! 😭 if you go on the SWM MDL page, there’s links to the announcement 💭
0 1
Replying to Luo Binghes little siste • Feb 23, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I literally could not have cared less when Way died resumption arc or not, like bro was manipulating his best…
right?!?! 😒
0 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Feb 21, 2024
I quite enjoyed the drama, better than most that I've seen recently... 💓 have to agree with the previous comments, FL gets irritating as the show progresses, makes questionable (heavy on this pt) decisions that put her in unnecessary danger 🙄 & might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm a bit over the whole past lives component of all these newer dramas... I find the time jumps boring? Idk, but I still gave this show a shot (hehe 🏹) and I'm happy that I did 💭
1 0
Replying to Sandy • Feb 19, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
It's like a clockwork. The moment everything becomes positive then suddenly the same 2 accounts will post, like…
✨ damn, say it louder for the people in the back ✨

yes, the comparisons are truly tiresome esp bc they're so repetitive in their nature... personally, I really didn't like the Japanese adaptation, so when I heard about a new adaptation (whether it be Thai, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc) I was excited! This Cherry Magic was everything that I wanted the storyline and execution to be, my first TayNew series as well & I am simply in love with their chemistry 💞🫶🏽🍒
5 0
Replying to Dark_BL_soul • Feb 15, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Does anyone have sad series recommendations, i am not able to find any good ones and I want some changeThanks…
just rewatched "Stay With Me" w/ my cousin, we were both sobbing our souls out 😭 even more heart wrenching that we're not getting that 2nd season... 🫂
1 3
Replying to xgolda • Feb 13, 2024
Title For Him
I love how almost everyone has given up on this. I'm just watching this currently cos I hate not finishing a drama.
I literally only liked ep 1, but similar to you I hate not finishing shows (this year has been the DNF year for me) so I checked in and out since it's been airing (ffw button my bff) to see if maybe I could change my mind... nope 😅
1 1
Replying to SunnieBunns • Feb 12, 2024
Title Pit Babe
My heartless ass just skipped all the Way sympathy nonesense cause he was already dead to me to be honest. Once…
that makes two of us 😅
2 3
Replying to Googaloola • Feb 11, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
What was the point of that whole faking death situation anyway?
it's such a bummer that the series did a poor job with that whole concept 😕 in the novel, Tony didn't find out that Babe got his senses back so Charlie's plan goes accordingly... it felt pointless in the series 😒 I truly wish that the series had kept more of the novel's ending details, it would have been chef's kiss ✨🥲
5 1