Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: the village of Molie <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

theultdramalover

the village of Molie <3
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 17, 2024
Felt like Kdrama with all the wait! 😁
For real, and these days K-dramas are K-traumas... Thai bl's have caught up bc My Stand In is giving me all the trauma 😭😂😩
1 1
Replying to Markiepooh • Jun 17, 2024
In this episode I feel like both of the leads faltered a bit .wandee allowing Dr ter to just kiss not once but…
1000% 💭🤞🏽
4 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
Who's mad at Matt today? 🙋‍♀️
the one episode where Matt doesn’t get smacked & he actually deserves it 🤣
9 1
Replying to Lonely Bird • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
Oh my dear matt I was watching my babys going to kiss and whyyyyyyyyyyy did you do that now am mad at you now…
I know right?! the one episode where Matt doesn’t get smacked & he actually deserves one 😂
3 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
It was for sure mentioned that Chain is from dentistry faculty I think at least 2 episodes ago
I believe it was first mentioned in the scene where Pun is instructing each of the friends to put up fliers in their faculties for the kid’s camp 🤔Either Chain or Pun mentions the Dentistry faculty & Chain enlists Pun’s help to put his fliers up 😅
1 0
Replying to Bogler™ • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
The way Phuwin tilts his head to welcome Pond's kiss is really something! Hahaha 😄
that lil’ head tilt has its own fanbase 🙂‍↕️💓😙
1 0
Replying to moon • Jun 12, 2024
I mean its a pretty fun drama that anyone would enjoy but from a BL fan (and queer person myself) queer erasure…
Completely understandable! Out of all the source materials to make an adaptation from, why choose a BL and then proceed to strip away the heart of its essence?! Amidst pride month no less, smh... 🙄
4 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Jun 12, 2024
It's a really great show, I've been loving every second of it... from a BL standpoint, it leans bromance in the…
Of course! I know what you mean, as an avid BL watcher the poster hooked me in too 🤭 I actually went in thinking it was a bromance at first, but turns out it was meant to be a BL according to the original source material... 💭 considering the plot I understand the change, as the age gap is prominent for most of the series as it's a body swap drama... some novel readers did spoil me the ending though, so I understand why they're upset as the ending could be kept the same (*fingers crossed*). Yes, rest assured the chemistry is not lacking one bit, I am obsessed with them ✨ Let me know how it goes if you end up caving! 👀 Haha, I just thought it be nice to warn you... I typically like to read through the comments to see what everyone is getting from the show, but dang this comment section is more toxic than the show Only Friends AND that's saying something 🥲
2 1
Replying to assez • Jun 12, 2024
IS IT WORTH WATCHING FOR BL LOVER SOMEONE PLS? TYSM🫶🫶🙏🙏🙏
It's a really great show, I've been loving every second of it... from a BL standpoint, it leans bromance in the adaptation (thus far, not sure if the ending will change that) but the chemistry + bond between the leads is phenomenal! You should give it a chance & see if it's worth your while ☺️ I'd ignore the comments below, it's a bit toxic in the comments section & not much discussion about the actual show 💭
9 3
Replying to nicole • Jun 12, 2024
I cant wait for ep 7 and 8 can next wednesday just come quicker T^T
Seriously, the wait is torture 😩 & that cliffhanger?! 🥲
6 0
Replying to Eina • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
at first i wasn't that much hyped (basic storyline) but now i got obsessed 💀💀 bro it's so hard to wait a…
honestly when I saw the pilot/trailer, I wasn’t that intrigued but decided to give it a chance as the cast seemed really solid… I’ve got to say, this series has had me hooked since the first episode 💞🤭💓✨
1 0
Replying to 12101847 • Jun 12, 2024
Title We Are
I'm confused out of phum and fang who is elder brother or are they both in the same year?
In last week’s episode Fang calls Phum Nong, which means Phum is younger… that’s when I confirmed it 😅
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 9, 2024
After rewatching the ep, I realized that in the scene where Yak+Dee & Oye+Cher are sharing a steamy night... Yak was wearing his YY necklace instead of Dee 💭👀
3 0
Replying to Eriin • Jun 6, 2024
The amount of love i have for this drama is unhealthy❤❤❤❤❤❤
At least we have Dr. Wandee to cure us 💞🫶🏽🤭
1 1
Replying to ToMyMoon • Jun 6, 2024
I've just binged first episodes and I absolutely love it! But I don't know if I'm beeing crazy or my eyes are…
I honestly keep seeing Jaehyun from NCT ✨👀
1 1
Replying to YooTiti • Jun 3, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday Spoiler
I don't know why but I felt in this specific scene that he was testing Wandee. Like he is not that much into Taem,…
I noticed that too, it was like he was gauging Dee's response & felt disappointed by the answer... but then, he genuinely seems clueless about his feelings bc he still seems interested in Taem when they're together 🤨 I'm as confused as Dee 👀 & then when Dee asked Yak why he didn't join the group's celebration (something that Taem is a part of), he reminded Dee that they already had plans... typically pple will do anything to spend time w/ their "crush," but no resistance from Yak at all! In fact, Yak even asks Dee if he's planning on bailing on him 🤭 Yeah, I don't know what to do w// these mixed signals... so, I understand Dee's hesitance in acknowledging any feelings for Yak 🥺
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 2, 2024
I'll have to agree! 😁 I hope no one will ever ask me which one I prefer the most.
Good thing we have a boxer ✨🥊 & a fine one at that… 🔥🤤
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 2, 2024
I'll have to agree! 😁 I hope no one will ever ask me which one I prefer the most.
Fair enough, I feel the same way.. different emotions evoked, vastly contrasting plots BUT they do have one thing in common: ADDICTING 😩🫶🏽✨
0 2
Replying to lilili • Jun 2, 2024
Since everyone else is covering drooling over these fine ass men, a couple of random thoughts:For the first time…
Ohhhh I think you're right about Oye... remember when he told YoYak to hold off on intense physical activity due to his upcoming match? It makes sense that Oye has been suppressing his urges for underground fighting 👀
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 2, 2024
I'll have to agree! 😁 I hope no one will ever ask me which one I prefer the most.
so... which one?? 👀💞🫶🏽

just kidding, I would have a tough time answering that question too haha... both have me in a chokehold ✨🤭
1 4