Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 13, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2023
Replying to Vanterye • Jun 30, 2025
they are right because why the fvck are you calling people ugly? who do you think you are
hi my name is Claudia nice to meet ya 😊
0 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 3, 2024
Title Hidden Love
bro admitted that he had an crush on her when she was 16 😰
2 17
Replying to Claudia • Jul 19, 2024
Title 18 Again
one of the most boring fucking k drama I ever watch 😁
*watched 😜
0 2
On 18 Again • Jul 19, 2024
Title 18 Again
one of the most boring fucking k drama I ever watch 😁
3 4
Replying to parkhyorin • Jul 19, 2024
Title 18 Again
I watched this drama at 2x speed and skipped the scenes with the secondary characters because they were too boring!…
real it was so boring that I just put it on for background noise
0 1