K-Drama
On To Love and Cherish • Sep 7, 2026
Title To Love and Cherish
I need this series as an omega verse version also please
0 0
On To Love and Cherish • Sep 7, 2026
Title To Love and Cherish
Ariana(pond and boss) what are you doing here ?
0 0
On Uncle Unknown • Aug 24, 2026
Title Uncle Unknown
wtf is it so cute
0 0
On Mond Tanutchai Wijitvongtong • Aug 24, 2026
Person Mond Tanutchai Wijitvongtong
such a good actor and handsome also why is not getting a steady partner and main roles
1 0
On Ash • Aug 13, 2026
Title Ash
not alive anymore 🥲
1 0
Replying to Unique_rain • Aug 11, 2026
List CBL vs KBL
I won't vote considering I've never watched To My Shore so would be unfair
you can add which ever one you have watched its open
2 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around Season 2
let’s go Japanese bls for the win again
3 0
On Check in to You • Aug 4, 2026
Title Check in to You
why is it so short 😓 no give me more eps
0 0
On Jorjay Phumhirun Boonpa • Aug 3, 2026
Person Jorjay Phumhirun Boonpa
I need to know the reason he was so young just a few years older then me
1 0
On Twisted Tie • Jul 22, 2026
Title Twisted Tie
KLB clam down?
1 0
On Never Forget Your Enemy • Jul 15, 2026
Title Never Forget Your Enemy
if it’s Thai why are the actors Korean or is there a mistake?
1 2
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Jul 13, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
I love age gaps and I think I’m going to love this one
10 1
On Fake Fact Lips • Jul 13, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
Okay, so the only loser here was us
8 0
On Wang Zhuo Cheng • Jul 2, 2026
Person Wang Zhuo Cheng
dude why did I think you were in ABO desire 😭😭😭
3 1
On Ollie • Jul 1, 2026
Person Ollie
2006??????? ok bye
4 0
875492 • Jun 29, 2026
List Underated in 2026
lol top 4 shows look gay af
1 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jun 27, 2026
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
top form is a remake of this?
1 1
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jun 25, 2026
Title Ball Boy Tactics
8eps? I watched 24 on YT 😭😭😅
1 1
On The Ocean Eyes • Jun 25, 2026
Title The Ocean Eyes
is it still gonna release
2 0
On Deep In • Jun 24, 2026
Title Deep In
China please clam down
8 3

1
3