K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 2 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 9 hours ago
Replying to eaxotic • Jun 22, 2026 Title In Kyana Aitsu ga Giri no Ani!? do you know why they changed the actor playing hinata in s2? did they really dam what’s the point of watching them 0 1
On 20 Lists • Jun 20, 2026 Title 20 Lists what do you mean their birth year ranges from 2005-2008 0 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Jun 19, 2026 Title The Bangkok Boy ok I understand everything this was a wonderful series but wtf was that ending 3 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Jun 19, 2026 Title The Bangkok Boy dam sogood and underrated that I binged it in a day even tho I have maths exams tomorrow 4 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 18, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven um why are people hating on this its much better then their old dramas they have improved a lot 10 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 16, 2026 Title The Edge of Horizon so many new good dramas from every country and I am not complaining 9 0
Replying to DF4U • Jun 14, 2026 Title The Bangkok Boy Rewatching this because I missed Sun & Peace! Watching Payback (another great revenge plot!) and it made me… there is an S2 of it???? 😭 1 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jun 14, 2026 Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream looks so good China delivers ones again 5 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jun 13, 2026 Title The Prosecutor's Proposal now it’s time for Korea to kill first it was China 6 0
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Jun 13, 2026 Title My Bias Is Showing?! randomly stumbled upon this while scrolling bilibili looks promising 1 0
On Love Class Season 2 • Jun 12, 2026 Title Love Class Season 2 I am sorry guys the last episode was so awkward 0 0
Replying to mia • Jun 8, 2026 List best Toxic lead in CBL what is sammys children’s day doing here?!😰 at least it’s in the end 0 0
good and underrated that I binged it in a day even tho I have maths exams tomorrow