Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bathing in the lake of holy water
  • Contribution Points: 21 LV1
  • Birthday: November 07
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award3

vaary

Bathing in the lake of holy water
Replying to KesRit • Jul 29, 2024
Maybe You should see a Psychologist???
i know that but i cant afford to go to psychologist instead i am going to become one
2 1
On The Boyfriend • Jul 5, 2024
dam i shy to even watch the trailer and also india has to take notes amd make a show like this
1 0
On Uranus2324 • Jul 5, 2024
Title Uranus2324
you guys are lucky that you can find it in cinema in your country idk if India will even ever do that
1 1
Replying to clovered • Jul 5, 2024
I love to give recs here:RevenantMiraculous BrothersVigilanteA Shop for KillersLittle Women( I don't remember…
thanks babe
1 0
Replying to vaary • Jul 1, 2024
i have sent in dm
Let me see I haven’t even seen the series yet but I can try to find it just send a message in my DM so I remember it
1 0
Replying to Funny123 • Jun 5, 2024
Can please someone share link where i can watch this special episode.. ? when i search i only get serial which…
i have sent in dm
0 3
Replying to vaary • Jun 5, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
i watched this series around last December i totally agree with you about kimporchay tbh the only couple i liked…
well i am sorry for the vp (vegaspete) spoiler.
kinn is dumb tbh,
vegaspete and porsche saved the show and also my dear tankhun and also some of the other bodygards, i also love macau
2 1
Replying to Luna-ri_8 • Jun 5, 2024
Title KinnPorsche
just finished episode 7 and the only pairing I can't really like is Porchay and Kim. hell, the idea of Porsche…
i watched this series around last December i totally agree with you about kimporchay tbh the only couple i liked was vegaspete i couldn't like kinnporsche as a cp much
1 3
On Love upon a Time • Feb 29, 2024
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff thats the only thing i can say i was really looking forward to see netjames again
5 0
Replying to vaary • Feb 16, 2024
I also didn’t get it but I had asked a question on yt and Insta and Charlie was also there so I just added for…
Like in this poll also I really don’t think that Charlie was more annoying than jade but he still has got more votes
2 1