K-Drama
Replying to axdxex • Feb 15, 2024
Game which character did you find annoying??
lmao people where actually annoyed by Charlie ? I didn't get that memo 😂
I also didn’t get it but I had asked a question on yt and Insta and Charlie was also there so I just added for more options but I personally love him
3 4
On Pit Babe: Uncut • Feb 13, 2024
Title Pit Babe: Uncut
Why does nut have to become a ghost in every series it’s fking 3am and I have an exam tomorrow morning and I am here crying tf
12 5
On Porsch Apiwat Apiwatsayree • Feb 8, 2024
Person Porsch Apiwat Apiwatsayree
shitttttttt he is my dads age shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i was crushing on tf
1 0
On Addicted • Feb 6, 2024
Title Addicted
Is this how it ends???
1 3
Replying to stay_del_luna • Jan 25, 2024
Title Twins
He plays the position of Libero on the team, which has slightly different rules from the other players, mainly…
Oh ty I was super confused all the time lol
3 0
On Twins • Jan 24, 2024
Title Twins
I don’t understand why does Sam always wear different uniform?
1 3
Replying to fannishlove • Jan 2, 2024
Title To Sir, with Love
It wasn't that uncommon back then. You can see this in Republican Era Chinese dramas too, a man having more than…
I am not surprised about it just thinking how did those women stay under one roof
3 1
On To Sir, with Love • Jan 2, 2024
Title To Sir, with Love
How the f do that guys 2 wives and a mistress stay together like tf
3 3
Replying to idlerockfarm • Jan 1, 2024
Title Although I Love You, and You?
More food-adjacent BL. Interesting. I’ll definitely try it out.
the food or the bl?
0 0
Replying to KawaiiHawaii • Dec 27, 2023
List choose you favourite bl drama
My #1 BL is Semantic Error. Gutted it’s not listed.
You can add your favourite dramas i only listed the ones I have watched or the ones that are in my radar
2 0
Replying to TiraMisu • Dec 26, 2023
Title Marry Go Round
Ok, myasiantv, kissasian, dramacool, ok.ru, YouTube… I can’t find it. I would try Gcinee but since they updated…
search my universe on dramacool and watch from ep3 to ep4
0 0
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Dec 25, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
Cherry Magic is originally a manga. The source material is the same for both the JP and Thai Cherry Magic. Thailand…
Ohk thanks for the explanation
0 0
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Dec 25, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
Cherry Magic is originally a manga. The source material is the same for both the JP and Thai Cherry Magic. Thailand…
oh ok ty
1 2
On Cherry Magic • Dec 25, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
i haven't started watching it yet i am still watching the Japanese version but i don't understand how did gmmtv turn a 12ep 25 minutes each series to a 12ep 45 minutes each?
2 4
Replying to Mai • Dec 24, 2023
Title Tonhon Chonlatee
I completed AiLongNhai just to realise this was it's parent story🤡😭👍so the miketop story was AiLongNhai?😭
That's soo cool i just found out after reading your comment
1 1
On Move to Heaven • Dec 23, 2023
Title Move to Heaven
is this a bl??
2 3
On A Breeze of Love • Dec 22, 2023
Title A Breeze of Love
is this bl?
0 2
On Prison Playbook • Dec 22, 2023
Title Prison Playbook
is this a bl?
0 5
On Nat Chen • Dec 19, 2023
Person Nat Chen
Happy birthday 🎈
1 0
Replying to Day-Oui • Dec 15, 2023
Review Stay with Me
Actually there will be a second season where it becomes clear that he did in fact not die. I recommend reading…
Ok thank you 😊
1 0

1
3