Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2018

Friends

Replying to dyh • Jul 19, 2024
still asking for it the next morning lol
haha. I love the comedic timing of this show. it’s gold
1 0
Replying to dyh • Jul 18, 2024
still asking for it the next morning lol
Exactly 😂😂.
Ji woong was so done with him
2 2
On The Auditors • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Auditors
The audit team member with the glasses who always talks shxxt, needs a good beating.
3 0
Replying to michelleoc • Jul 10, 2024
How many episodes do i have to get through before the FL is bearable. Messing up crime scenes, arresting people…
I just started this and I couldn’t agree more. The FL is so annoying, I want to drop kick her so bad. Like she’s so emotional for a lawyer, ranting around with no evidence.
I’m so close to dropping it because of her.
9 2
On The Auditors • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Auditors
I’m on Episode 1- Koo Han Su is so gullible, It’s so painful to see.
2 1
Replying to m_ez • Jun 16, 2024
…wait why scared to continue..?is it that bad,..? Or …?
I felt it got boring, so the motivation to continue is low.
1 1
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 16, 2024
I quite enjoyed episode 1, It was so hilarious. My stomach still hurts from laughing .
Strong intro IMO, can't wait for more.
6 0
On Crash • Jun 16, 2024
Title Crash
I don't know who to hate more; lee tae joon, pyo jong uk or his father. I laughed so bad when pyo jong uk lost it in that interrogation room. The fool.
2 0
Replying to 11465851 • Jun 13, 2024
That's because u only like melodramatic dramas all the dramas can't always have that purely based romance only
LOL, Are you getting paid to advertise for this drama, RELAX. Also I doubt I’ll cry for this drama, I don’t care enough. There are millions of dramas out there and thousands coming out everyday.
Anyways this will be my last reply, it’s getting boring now.
1 2
Replying to 11465851 • Jun 13, 2024
That's because u only like melodramatic dramas all the dramas can't always have that purely based romance only
LOL chill. I would obviously not be watching anymore, DUH.
I was just calling a spade a spade. I believe that in 2024, k-drama watchers deserve more than poor dialogue and cringe comedy .
1 6
Replying to 11465851 • Jun 13, 2024
That's because u only like melodramatic dramas all the dramas can't always have that purely based romance only
I actually like Rom coms. I just don’t like cringe comedy, and episode 1 was filled with it.
2 8
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 13, 2024
I’m highly disappointed. I wish it was less comical and more melodramatic.
-It was a pain to finish the 1st episode.
3 10
Replying to Cora • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy Spoiler
The teacher is a hermes-digger pedophile.(It can be a good premise for some psychological thriller, right? haha)
lol... Homegirl was in love with her student and jealous of both HERA & JAE I. What a weirdo!!
- I think they did attempt psychological thriller but failed miserably.
1 0
Replying to Cora • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy
And it IS trending so hard right now. Maybe it WILL have a season 2. (I just want Extracurricular writer to write…
If it does have a second season, it better come with a new writer.
1 0
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 11, 2024
I always go back to this drama. It's so well written, so engaging and entertaining with beautiful cinematography. A must watch.
0 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy Spoiler
I just watched the post credit scene- LOL.
They want a second season so bad. Be for real
2 2