News
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Aug 29, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
An enjoyable watch. Not sure it can be a rewatch though. The end was too predictable and not as good as the start ( e1-8).
1 0
On Her Legend • Jan 14, 2026
Title Her Legend
started off strong, but the ending was a letdown.
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Dec 18, 2025
Title Pro Bono
it's not really low
I agree, kdramas have gone downhill. Face over quality.
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Dec 17, 2025
Title Pro Bono
it's not really low
for the quality of the cases I would say it is
5 2
Replying to eighthsense • Dec 17, 2025
Title Pro Bono
Scroll through the comments and reviews, you will have your answer.
I tried reading some comments and my head started spinning- what is going on!!
3 1
On Pro Bono • Dec 17, 2025
Title Pro Bono
why is the rating for this so low?
1 7
On Fight for Love • Nov 2, 2025
Title Fight for Love
I just started and I fucking hate CAO YAN; like, go to hell, bro!!
3 0
Replying to Eleison • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Suspension of disbelief on many fronts is absolutely required in order for this drama to be enjoyed. 😅
lol yes, this drama really demands we turn off half our brain just to roll with it 🤭.
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 20, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Lol, it started off slow but boy did it pick up. My only pet peeve is when it’s so obvious she’s a girl, but somehow everyone’s acting blind, deaf, or both.
0 3
Lily Alice • Jun 28, 2025
Article Yang Zi and Li Xian's 'In the Name of Blossom' announces premiere date
Best news I've heard this month!!!
0 0
On Just Spoil You • Jun 8, 2025
Title Just Spoil You
cringe
1 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Mar 8, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
I really enjoyed the crown prince's and the crown princess's storyline
2 0
Replying to Mephisto • Dec 10, 2024
Title Family Matters
Overrated
sure buddy
2 0
Replying to Mephisto • Dec 10, 2024
Title Family Matters
Overrated
100% agree!
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Dec 9, 2024
Title Family Matters
Overrated
Come on now, that’s definitely not true. The storyline is unique, and the acting is solid.
6 6
On Family Matters • Dec 9, 2024
Title Family Matters
so underrated
13 10
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 25, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I’m giggling like a school girl y’all
12 1
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Amazing drama. Pulled me right out of my slump
6 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Oct 15, 2024
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
The Emperor undergoes significant character development. He starts as a bitter and angry man, grieving the loss of the woman he loved, which makes him resentful and harsh toward those around him. Over time, however, he learns to balance his emotions with his responsibilities, evolving into a fair and just ruler. His relationship with the people closest to him softens, showing glimpses of compassion beneath his stern exterior. In the end, the Emperor finds redemption and closure, passing away with the woman he loved in his arms—marking a poignant end to his journey from rage to acceptance.
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Oct 15, 2024
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I had a love-hate relationship with the male lead. His stoicism, loyalty, and selflessness make him a tragic yet honorable figure, embodying emotional restraint and quiet strength. However, his poor communication with the female lead—who was clearly besotted with him—frustrated me. I understood that, knowing his time was limited and with enemies surrounding him, he wanted to protect her by entrusting her to the emperor. But I wish he had shared his feelings openly and given her the choice, rather than keeping her in the dark and making decisions on her behalf. When they finally got together, even though it was brief, it felt like a bittersweet reward.
1 0