Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
Replying to Rita • Jul 19, 2025
How many episodes have you watched and why do you think it's boring
tried many but it's same shit and it's trash
1 1
Replying to Rita • Jul 19, 2025
How many episodes have you watched and why do you think it's boring
action and a little bit of romance and comedy is perfect but Chinese shows lacks that
1 3
Replying to Rita • Jul 19, 2025
How many episodes have you watched and why do you think it's boring
tried, but CGI is bad and the pace of the story is too slow. I am a man u k i like fast pace stories. Maybe, it's not bad, but too much romance is making me to want to vomit from all of that sweateness
1 5
Replying to Rita • Jul 19, 2025
How many episodes have you watched and why do you think it's boring
yeah, it's not for me. I have watched before going to China "Hidden Love" it was much better than this tbh. But, wanted to try Chinese dramas because i need Chinese since i'm studying Computer Science here need hsk 4 before i graduate
1 7
Replying to Rita • Jul 19, 2025
How many episodes have you watched and why do you think it's boring
bro watched first episode tried 2 times and second at the start of the story is too slow and their acting is boring it's just that the FL is hot
1 9
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 14, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
From my fav actor to K-Diddy. I hope that you will rot in the jail. How u could this to a kid?
8 0
Replying to baddie • Jan 28, 2025
Bro this is not the site to be promoting music 😭
I'm not promoting. I'm singing it out, aloud 🗣
1 1
Replying to rakemi • Jan 28, 2025
Not bad, but really overrated
not bad, but not good
1 0
Replying to 19cm • Jan 27, 2025
this makes me want to vomit my launch that i had tonight 😃
Because i am fat pig. Anyways... Well, story is repetitive has many loop holes and female ch isn't developed good. It could be finished in 8 eps.(maybe six) And it's predictable and boring. And time travel was cringe and doesn't make sense. Ending is THE WORST. For Revenant well story is decent. I tried many times to watch that since there is acting Kim Taeri. And before that i watched as far as i can remember "The guest", so it was similiar genre. I don't dislike the show. I just couldn't watch it. It was slow paced for me.
1 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jan 26, 2025
this drama is pathetic but the commentary here is next level WORST oh lovely runner, what great audience 😀
you can say whatever u want about my comment but don't touch my FaVoRiTe KdRaMa LoVeLy RuNnEr!
6 1
Replying to 19cm • Jan 26, 2025
yeah story is a little bit better than those stories from 🌽 movies
hehe u don't need to know 😅
1 1
Replying to Lovely Runner • Jan 26, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
yeah story is a little bit better than those stories from 🌽 movies
2 3
Replying to FireTheft • Jan 26, 2025
Best drama ever made. Time for rewatch.
THE BEST DRAMA EVER MADE 🤞
1 0
Replying to yoshiii • Jan 26, 2025
love them need something like this again 😭
omg same girl 💞
1 0
Replying to JCDRANZER • Jan 26, 2025
I always score a drama by deducting half a point from the max score for everything that I might consider a flaw…
this makes me want to vomit my launch that i had tonight 😃
1 2
Replying to Lulu • Jan 26, 2025
On episode 3 and I thought he was the typical ML thats emotionless and cold but nopeee hes a dork! Im loving this…
good for u
3 0