News
On 19th Floor • Jan 27, 2024
Title 19th Floor
I am wondering if I should watch this. Don't know nothing about this drama, but the trailer and description felt like a mixture of Squid Game and Saw to me... but apparently not quite so bloody.
0 2
Replying to Sunbath12 • Jan 20, 2024
Title The Journey of Flower
It’s a film, so it’s playing in theaters only (in China) I believe for now.
Okay, thank you! So I just need to wait a bit longer for now...
1 1
On The Journey of Flower • Jan 20, 2024
Title The Journey of Flower
Sooooo.... the information about it airing January 20th was false?
0 5
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Jan 17, 2024
Title Princess Agents
theres two versions, tv and dvd, the only differences is the amount of episodes and lenght of them
Thanks!
0 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
The quality of acting and the story makes me feel like this is a children's drama, for adult viewers it might feel a bit too childish. Cute in its own way, but childish. Well, I've watched other dramas that were made for children like Magic Star (quite similar acting in that drama), I guess I can watch this, too. But I can't say that it's my favorite kind of drama. I prefer Chen Zhe Yuan's other previous roles.
8 1
Replying to Keshein • Jan 3, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This was filmed in my home city Helsinki, Finland. It's so weird watching the trailer of a cdrama where the actors…
My home city as well. I actually saw them filming one scene and saw Wu Lei in Tripla mall center face to face. He stood only 3 meters away frome me as I passed him by. Also saw Zhao Jin Mai from behind. And I think the third person I saw was Wang Xing Yue, I can confirm that after I watch the drama and see the scene they filmed. It will be very interesting to see Helsinki through a Chinese drama.
9 1
On Moments We Shared • Dec 21, 2023
Title Moments We Shared
Peng Yu Chang <3
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Dec 21, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
Check her out in sword snow stride you will be blown
Thanks for the hint, I'll watch it!
0 1
On Fighting for Love • Dec 21, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
I can't wait for this one to air...
0 0
On Princess Agents • Dec 13, 2023
Title Princess Agents
Why does kisskh say that there are 67 episodes when WeTV only has 58 episodes and it all ends at the ice lake? It's misleading information to say 67 episodes here on this page. Also on Rakuten Viki only 58 episodes and on China Zone.
3 2
Replying to Nanabish • Nov 30, 2023
Person Crystal Liu
Might be because it’s a American production?
Extreme Pursuit with Orlando Bloom & Into The Rainbow with Willow Shields, Archie Kao etc.
0 5
Replying to Nanabish • Nov 30, 2023
Person Crystal Liu
Might be because it’s a American production?
Mulan
0 7
Replying to DramaSeen • Oct 6, 2023
Title Everlasting Longing
Any news about airing date?
2024
2 1
Replying to Lia • Oct 6, 2023
Title Everlasting Longing
Waiting....WHEN DOES THIS GONNA AIR
2024
1 0
On I Am Nobody • Sep 27, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Absolutely wonderful drama, one of my favorites this year, from start to finish it didn't disappoint. I am so so so glad, so happy I watched this. I recommend to everyone. Aaaaahhh, the pleasure of watching this! Lovely Peng Yu Chang, lovely Hou Ming Hao and my new sweetie favorite Wang Ying Lu, I absolutely love her! This drama hasn't gotten enough of attention, do not underestimate this, it is such a delight!
5 0
Replying to viraleksa • Sep 23, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
I'll just answer myself: clearly no news...
kisskh now says this airs 2024...
0 2
On Spy Game • Sep 21, 2023
Title Spy Game
Where can I watch this drama?
0 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Sep 11, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Where the hello kitty is this show.
Haha, that's a good one, where the hello kitty is this show :D
1 0
Replying to 11270811 • Sep 11, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
I saw on Douban. It puts 2024 after the title. ☹️
Oh no...
1 0
Replying to viraleksa • Sep 11, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
Is there any news about this drama?
I'll just answer myself: clearly no news...
2 4