Celebrity Replying to princess_celesta • Jul 30, 2023
Person Dylan Wang
I wanna know rumors on his current love life. Spill the tea please.
I wouldn't expect to get the truth from any chat page about this matter because the people who most likely will answer you are the people who are shipping him with someone or are just repeating rumors they read or heard. Nobody who really knows the truth would ever let the public know because they stay loyal to him (his family, friends, staff etc). As to Wang He Di himself, he has released an official statement claiming he is not dating anyone due to some rumors being spread about him and he was forced to release a statement. I understand this is what fans are most interested in but I promise you won't find out about this except rumors and more rumors and people shipping him with actresses he has worked with. It's best to be realistic and use your own judgment when you hear/read things. Take into consideration how the Chinese entertainment industry works, what will create more fame to them: acting cute with their female lead during interviews and variety shows allowing fans to start dreaming about them being together is what is expected of them. It is not in any actors / actresses best interest to allow the public to know about their real true personal life because we have incidents where an actor is rumored to be together with someone famous and it immediately creates trouble for them, or rumors that the actor has a secret non industry girlfriend which can enrage the most fanatic fans, also any dating rumor can lead into loss of fans and followers, even worse it can lead into negative publicity which then can lead into loss of business proposals or brand endorsements. Just now one actress had much negative feedback that lead to her having losses, and one reason for it might be the rumors of her dating leading into supporters of a certain actor or a certain actress turning against her. You will hear/ read shippers sharing very convincing "details" that "prove" who Wang He Di is dating, but be careful. When I was new to Chinese entertainment industry I got lied to by a certain strong shipper about Wang He Di's personal life and I caught her lying, find out about all the thousands of lies she was spreading, and when I caught her lying, she immediately turned against me and started attacking me online. It's okay to daydream, but sometimes fans can go too far, so for your own sake, when you are told some rumors, take it with a grain of salt and understand they might have their own reasons for telling you something that is NOT confirmed. Chinese entertaiment industry operates differently than Hollywood or any Western ent. industry, so when following Western stars you will immediately hear a lot from their personal lives and they can even be quite open about it, in China they will be very tight lipped about their personal lives. People fall in love with Wang He Di from his dramas and they fall in love with the love stories and then hope that would lead into a real life couple. After that they will convince themselves and then make it their mission to convince everyone else of all the seeming evidence they have found. I myself have followed Wang He Di for quite a long time, very closely, and found things to be contrary to what people like to claim as evidence. Pieces of clothing or jewelry worn that are claimed to be secret messages, things they post online that are "coded messages" between the secret lovers, "secret trips", hundreds of pictures spread online that make it look like he is a couple with an actress that are actually just photoshopped (you will realize if you follow him so closely that you recognize and remember almost all his pictures ever taken, so you immediately notice when someone is spreading a photoshopped picture where an individual picture of him and an individual picture of her have been skillfully combined to make it look like they had a picture taken with them together somewhere) etc etc. At the moment there are two groups of shippers who are very strongly convinced that Wang He Di is together with an actress. I have absolutely nothing against either one of these actresses, in fact they are both on my favorite list and I enjoy watching their dramas and support them wholeheartedly. I also would not have had anything against Wang He Di dating either one of these actresses if it were true and it was what he wanted. But logically speaking the fact that there are two groups shipping him with a different actress, both groups claiming to have convincing evidence (I've heard and seen it, not convinced), it is impossible for it to be true. Well, at least one of the groups has to be wrong because he most certainly can not be together with two different people at the same time, right? There were even some evidence spreading online of one of these actresses that was shipped with Wang He Di which revealed she had a relationship with another actor. She even admitted it herself when she broke up with this actor that she had been with him but left him. So she had been dating another actor during the time when shippers were spreading lies about her being with Wang He Di. But when faced with the truth, the shippers did not quit, did not listen to her own words, and just kept shipping. So these groups that are shipping him with someone are incorrect but do not care if their "information" is false. Then when you add into consideration their work schedule that allows them almost zero freetime during the year, they never seem to get in contact with these ladies except during events and variety shows that they appear in according to the business agreements they both have made, and when Wang He Di actually has free time, he always travels home to Leshan, Sichuan to be with his family (not with a girlfriend) and is followed closely by countless fans who keep filming him in their family's restaurant or at the basketball court playing with his hometown buddies, so it is impossible for him to be having secret meetings with a famous girlfriend. When he is working, he can wake up as early as before 6 am to get to the makeup and after that to the filming site, work until very late, and when he gets off from work, he heads to the basketball court or the gym to relax by playing sports with his friends, his assistant, co actors etc. You don't ever see him interacting with the leading ladies of his dramas in any other places or occasions except during promoting their dramas, scheduled fan events, award ceremonies and variety shows. Never. Oh, pardon me, except for Song Yi Ren who was his leading lady in Ever Night 2, and since became his real life friend, and he meets with her and another actor from Ever Night 2 Hu Yu Xuan whenever they happen to all be in the same city filming/ free to meet, and they will take a funny picture together and post it on Weibo (usually they all wear a moisturizing mask on their faces). Also he has been filmed meeting Song Yi Ren at the airport when they accidentally bumped into each other there on their way to different locations. However she is the only actress who has had interaction with him outside work environment. But nobody is shipping him with her, so this does not get any attention from anyone. There were rumors of him having a non industry girlfriend due to some pictures of him seen with a lady several times during his freetime; his agency denied with an official statement. Whether he has a girlfriend or not, I don't know, outsiders and people who are not his inner circle do not know (even if they like to make it sound like they do). But at least it seems quite impossible for him to have a famous girlfriend. Although, what do people mean when they say "girlfriend"? If they mean someone who he is in love with and is seeing regularly and keeps calling and texting and sending gifts to and meeting up with her every change they get... then it is impossible for him to have a famous girlfriend, it becomes obvious when you follow his work schedule and travel schedule (and if you also compare with the leading ladies schedules). But he could have a famous girlfriend IF they both agreed NEVER to see each other because they can not be seen together and because they have NO time because of their work schedules and being in different cities (sometimes even in different countries), if they only have a phone relationship where they call each other "Oh, I miss you", but never actually meet except for like once a year or once in two years (depending which actress we are talking about), if they have a "relationship" that is not even really a relationship because relationship requires time spent together, THEN yes, he might have a famous "girlfriend" which is not a girlfriend at all because he is never with her. So there, you use logic yourself and make a decision what to believe. I myself am never getting fooled by any liars again. He is a grown man, he can do what he wants, he can have a secret relationship if he wants, but I just don't like to be lied to by people who are biased and base their "facts" on their own fantasies. If Wang He Di one day opens up his mouth and says the words "I have a girlfriend", then I'll believe. That just probably won't happen.
3 4
Replying to Licorice • Jul 30, 2023
Person Dylan Wang
Is the relatable rumors of his new drama? there so many possible projects on MDL))
Dafeng Guardian only real one, just started filming. Others are melons, not confirmed. That "You Are My Youth" has been on this list forever and it is completely false.
4 0
Replying to Moon • Jul 30, 2023
Person Dylan Wang
Any chance to clean up all these melons??
I was just going to write the same!!! Especially the "You Are My Youth", it's been there forever and it was only a ridiculous melon, no truth to it, still it ended up on this kisskh and it stays there because nobody takes it out! Irritating.
5 0
Replying to viraleksa • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I am in episode 38 and she stays the same as you described... it's been difficult getting through this drama,…
I don't care to argue with you, this is my personal feeling after watching every single episode. I'm glad if you enjoyed it. Everyone has their own subjective experience while watching, and even though your experience was a good one, you are unable to convince me to change my mind even if you tell me how different your opinion is from mine, because your experience can not change the experience I had while watching. So, for you this was a good drama, for me, it wasn't as good as I was hoping. Just finished watching, and in episode 42 (Netflix) she describes herself what she is like, the words come out of her own mouth as she was speaking to Zhi Yuan, she says of herself: "Zhu Yan is conceited. In reality, she can't achieve anything. She only drags her parents down." Now she admits it, except that now it is too late, people have already suffered because of her behaviour many times during the whole story. I can't bring up specifics without revealing the plot but there are clear situations during the whole story where someone or many people suffer because of something she did, and during the whole drama she says countless times: "Everything is my fault." She always allows something to happen she shouldn't and only afterwards she regrets and realizes it was her fault. I wasn't enjoying the drama plot because I was angry at her so many times. However, for the sake of Xiao Zhan and Fang Yi Lun I finished watching the drama because they did well. I also gave 8 points to the drama here on kisskh despite the fact that Ren Min's character made me unhappy the whole time. It wasn't until the very last two episodes when I agreed with her behavior. The drama had a lot of good stuff in it, for example the CGI was super good (unlike in some other dramas), especially the dragon was really well done and lifelike. The fighting scenes were enjoyable to watch, the damages on their body were done well (unlike in some dramas). Xiao Zhan was amazing as always. And the story ending was done well, the last episodes I actually enjoyed, especially after Fang Yi Lun showed a different side of Zhi Yuan surprising me with how good his acting was. In the last 2 episodes I actually also liked Zhu Yan's behavior because she was being mature, but it just comes so late in the story, it was too late for some others who had already perished. I understand that it is part of the plot but I just wish she had realized sooner that her actions are meaningful and have consequences that reach far and wide and can even cost the lives of some people. Yet again I understand that some lives need to be lost in the story, otherwise it's not a very interesting or gripping story. But I am tired of female lead characters (not just this story, in other stories too) that behave in ways that in real life no one would find it cute or put up with it, for example babytalk when you are a grown woman, being naive to the point that it causes troubles to others, being clumbsy, being willful and careless and not taking others into consideration (how is the choice I am making now going to affect others around me?). Everyone in real life expects mature behavior of women. Okay, in teenage years you don't behave very maturely many times and she was quite young in this story, but I can't accept some things that she did. Like playing with someone's feelings like she did taking the head ornament of Yao Yi from Zhi Yuan without permission wanting to "help him" but in actuality just messing with his feelings, this was a huge no for me, totally unacceptable, and if you watch the storyline carefully, it actually ends up causing big trouble and getting people hurt (if you don't notice it, then fine, I won't explain so that I don't give away the plot).
2 3
Replying to AnHua • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Both are correct We Tv version has 40 episodes with different lengths, some episodes over 1 hour. NF has 43 because…
Thanks.
1 0
Replying to launev • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I made it to ep 29 and am going to have to take a break from this one for a bit before I finish - mostly out of…
I am in episode 38 and she stays the same as you described... it's been difficult getting through this drama, too much sugar... I'm glad to hear I am not the only one who had trouble with the character she was made to play in this drama. Everyone praising her acting and the story and I'm like "Why am I not feeling it? Why am I so irritated by her?" Xiao Zhan and Fang Yi Lun and Wang Zi Qi and Wang Chu Ran were all acting well but I can't accept the childlikeness of Ren Min's character Zhu Yan. It creeps me out at times because you get the feeling like there's a grown man Xiao Zhan (who's supposed to be 18 years old in this but doesn't give off the feeling of an 18 year old at all but a grown man) who is dating a teenage 15 year old girl who behaves like a 5 year old. That to me doesn't feel romantic but creepy.
2 6
On The Longest Promise • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
kisskh says 40 episodes but Netflix says 43 episodes. Which one is correct?
0 4
Replying to viraleksa • Jul 26, 2023
Title My Journey to You
What does BE mean?
Oh. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to kokokolo • Jul 26, 2023
Title My Journey to You
i'm so excited for a legitimate ysx and zlh pairing, but i'm so terrified for a BE. like i don't think i could…
What does BE mean?
0 2
Replying to Agneyi • Jul 22, 2023
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
So it's been over two years. I'm guessing this is being dropped unless anyone knows otherwise.
Season 2 might happen but it will not have the original cast in it. Like in other Chinese dramas, season 2 does not necessarily have the same cast as in 1st season. Deng Lun is still waiting for his punishement to be over, and Yang Zi and Luo Yun Xi are big names, they don't need to take part in the filming of season 2 of this drama to get forward in their careers. Douluo Continent season 1 had Xiao Zhan and Wu Xuan Yi, not season 2. Joy of Life had Xiao Zhan in it, not season 2. Why? Because Xiao Zhan doesn't need to take such roles, he can take whatever role he wants because he is so famous. So the original main cast of Ashes of Love do not need to be in season 2 either, because they are all very famous. Chinese entertainment industry doesn't work the same way like Hollywood were they will make even 10-15 seasons of a tv drama with the same main cast which can drop some of the actors and actresses along the way and get new ones but usually keeps the main characters throughout the series.
2 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 22, 2023
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
If there ever is a Season 2, there better be Luo Yunxi in it with a prominent role.
It doesn't necessarily work like that. For example they're filming Joy Of Life season 2 and everyone of course would have wanted to see Xiao Zhan continue in his role from season 1, but because he has become so famous, he will not take such a role which is not big enough for him. So Luo Yun Xi will probably also not take a role in Ashes of Love season 2, because he has become very famous and doesn't need to take this role to get forward in his career. Deng Lun himself will not be in it, neither Yang Zi, why would Luo Yun Xi be in it? They are not forced to take the same role again if someone creates another season of a drama series, this often happens. Same with Douluo Continent, Xiao Zhan and Wu Xuan Yi won't be in season 2 even though they were wonderful in season 1. It's best to be prepared for a disappointment, Chinese entertainment industry works so differently than Hollywood or any other Western film industry. Also I see above that it says this season will be about their children, not about them. In that case, the characters from season 1 will not have a big role in this new season.
18 1
Replying to L13 • Jul 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
My Wife Is a Thief was supposed to release on iQiyi a year ago…
And now Tiger and Crane, The Comic Bang and Mysterious Lotus Casebook are delayed...
2 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
This is like the 3rd drama from iQiyi I was expecting to be released in July but didn't get released. There seems to be something wrong with iQiyi, otherwise why would they be spreading word of releasing dramas and then not release any of them on time.
7 2
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Jul 19, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
It's still showing at no 12 on iqiyi app in the list of most anticipating shows to airBut iqiyi sucks They should…
This is like the 3rd drama from iQiyi that was supposed to air this month and has not aired. There must be something going onwith iQiyi...
2 1
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jul 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How do you know
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Ehm Ehm • Jul 4, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
WHEN?????
They just finished filming this like a moth ago, so you are going to have to wait until next year, it takes quite a while before they can air it, I don't think it's possible for it to air this year, there are so many dramas waiting in line to get to be released. Perhaps beginning of next year, unless a miracle happens and we see it at the year end.
7 2
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jul 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How do you know
I tried opening that link but can't. Can you tell me what was in it?
0 2
Replying to ellietheelai • Jul 26, 2022
Article Dubbing in Chinese Dramas: How Did I Come to Love it?
Hello!Yes, there is such a place. If you are aware of the voice actor's name, searching will be simpler. DramaWiki…
Thanks for the help. I'll try to look it up. Unfortunately I don't know the voice actors names I am looking for, which is why I am looking for a place where I could see voice actors listed and check which of them has worked in the dramas I watched.
1 0
Replying to bkatsukis • Jul 26, 2022
Article Dubbing in Chinese Dramas: How Did I Come to Love it?
i get why they do it but sometimes it really irks me , like the dubbing of dylan wang in meteor garden, i like…
I felt so too, Dylan Wang has a really really nice own voice but I don't know if he will ever be able to use his own voice in dramas since he has a strong Sichuan dialect. He would have to work really hard to be able to overcome it, but I still hope one day he would get a chance to use his own voice in a drama. But I thought it was funny too, the choice of voice actor in Meteor Garden, I guess it suited the character but when I heard his real voice then I thought it was odd after I rewatched Meteor Garden. I thought Ever Night 2 voice actor suited Dylan Wang better, and even Miss the Dragon voice actor in my opinion suits Dylan Wang better in that specific role (according to DramaWiki he is Cheng Zhang Tai Kang for the role of Yuchi Long Yan). What was the weirdest experience so far for me (I'm a beginner in C-Drama) was watching The Untamed and hearing Liu Hai Kuan speaking with the same voice as Dylan Wang in The Rational Life! I kept thinking "Qi Xiao is in this drama, weird!" I guess I'll get used to it in a few years...
3 0
ellietheelai • Jul 26, 2022
Article Dubbing in Chinese Dramas: How Did I Come to Love it?
Hello, is there any place where I could find information about voice actors? Like since there are all the actors and actresses here and their dramas and movies etc are listed, is there any place where voice actors works would be listed? Or is there any way of knowing which dramas / roles have been dubbed and which haven't? I would like to know and learn to recognize voice actors as well, they don't really get all that much recognition even though they do a good job too making the dramas complete. I watched two dramas and recognized they had the same voice actor but I haven't found any place where I could check what was the name of the voice actor in both of these dramas.
2 2