News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 18 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 15 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 17 hours ago
On Skate Into Love • Apr 13, 2020 Title Skate Into Love For those who finished Skate Into Love and liked it: There's another skating-on-ice drama coming this year, called My Unicorn Girl.Stay tuned and please help us to request this show on Viki https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie 0 0
On Symphony's Romance • Apr 10, 2020 Title Symphony's Romance Found this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGFTdb82ME&list=LLcBAbTRNsaI5oCsO5NtDiFg&index=17&t=0s 3 0
On Symphony's Romance • Apr 10, 2020 Title Symphony's Romance How can I add a trailer? I found a video trailer. Why they haven't addeded it yet? 1 0
Lirian Orga • Dec 2, 2019 Article [What If?] A Korean Remake of Argentine TV Series Lalola (lal♂l♀) I watched this series in Brasil years ago. I'd really enjoy if a kdrma was released. 2 0
Replying to Angel • Jan 27, 2019 Title Fall in Love at First Kiss Every country gonna make a remake out of this now huh....anyway, it's taiwanese adapt. so catch me waiting for… Waiting for they making one on my country. I'm getting sick of so many adaptations but I can't help watching them... 0 0
On Fall in Love at First Kiss • Jan 27, 2019 Title Fall in Love at First Kiss I was like: another Itazura na Kiss adaptation... uh....Then saw Darren Wang: Sparkle sparkle eyes *-* 3 0
On My Catman • Jul 26, 2018 Title My Catman Hey guys tgis drama has already been released in 2016. Check ot out at https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Catman&hl=pt-BR I cant understand why says "airs 31 dec" ????? 1 0
On Kim Myung Soo • Jul 23, 2018 Person Kim Myung Soo Lindo demais esse menino, gente! Meu novo crush. Esse sorriso... 0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • May 25, 2018 List Not So Favourite Actresses / Actors I find PSH quite fake and she can't act either, Puff is Taiwanese version of PSH, I disliked her even more after… agree with you guys 1 0
Stay tuned and please help us to request this show on Viki https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Then saw Darren Wang: Sparkle sparkle eyes *-*