Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 360 LV4
  • Birthday: May 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2018
Replying to flours • Jun 4, 2020
Title Begin Again
Preview/Trailer https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rw72tbmc.html Leads in a poster shoot https://t.co/TWWNi4sgmN
Thank u. I'm more excited than before!
1 0
On Kim Sung Kyu • Jun 2, 2020
Person Kim Sung Kyu
Knew him from A Piece Of Your Mind.
OMG great actor! The perfect psycho in "The Gangster, The Cop and The Devil" !!
3 0
Replying to DayanaCosta • May 30, 2020
Estava procurando pelos próximos trabalhos dele e também estou animada por este, especialmente porque a FL será…
Na verdade, Day, ainda não sabemos se o Steven será o principal ML. Eu vi em algum lugar que o Lin Yi (do drama "Ombro Amigo") também está no elenco.
0 1
Replying to rachelily • May 29, 2020
ikr. they removed all the actors and pictures. unless someone edited the page, i really dont think this drama…
But are MDL fan members that edit the pages, I mean, anyone can have edited this page. We have no confirmation that this drama will still be released, let alone if it was canceled.
0 1
Replying to Excalibur • May 26, 2020
Title Go Ahead
The three look cute as family. I hope there isn't a love triangle, but it's usually a given with two MLs and one…
Source?
0 3
Replying to 7762975 • May 26, 2020
Title Love in Time
It says that the show will air on 31 Dec 2020 but according to me it will come out probably in a year or two ??MDL…
Even more with COVID pandemy...
1 0
Replying to sifeng • May 26, 2020
Ooh this sounds exciting. Both leads have acting ability and have a youthful look. Loved Li Landi in My Huckleberry…
Agreed! I think it'll be a really cute story! ♥
0 0
Replying to rachelily • May 22, 2020
ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOO! i still hope they manage to produce this!
Chinese dramas tend to be widely broadcast before they are even filmed, I don't understand
0 1
Replying to rachelily • May 22, 2020
ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOO! i still hope they manage to produce this!
But I think if it's the case we should have at least a promo cover image of the drama or something at least, but no, we have nothing.
0 0
Replying to rachelily • May 22, 2020
ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOO! i still hope they manage to produce this!
I HOPE IT TOO!! But it has been a long time since there has been new news about this drama. I was so happy with the photo of "doctor Yang Yang"... Maybe they really have canceled.
3 5