"Straightness" playing dress-up is still "straightness." The wardrobe isn't fooling anyone. Though…
I mean, it's getting there. The cross-dressing that existed in kdramas (and other Asian dramas, like Japanese dramas) played with this idea of gayness and same-sex love before actual dramas came out that were actually gay. When people loved those dramas, it became easier to toy with that idea further.
Omg i seriously cant do this anymore. I feel so empty. Like what do you mean its been now 2 weeks without wu😭😭…
I feel like it confirmed their feelings for me; it showcased all their memories of them falling in love, just like in romantic dramas. Even if they never kissed, I feel like we knew they loved each other (and honestly, the pact in the end to work together felt like the rest of their story was untold)
for a s2, I think it could be interesting to see them in college, but I don’t know how the suspense would work, secondly, I wonder what happens to je-yi’s sister the most, like are her memories that way because her dad did surgery on her, or medicine, and is it possible to reverse those changes? I mean, the police found her, but is she really safe from her dad? Secondly, did her dad force her to kill her teacher, was she just so messed up in the head she thought killing her teacher would win her dad's love, or did her dad kill her teacher? the pedophilia was messed up man, because her teacher was the only one who believed in her
Questions because I’m a little bit confused: Did Je Yi actually give Seul Gi pills or were they fake? Because at the scene at the hospital, she was like, "That’s why I didn’t give you pills because that would have ruined the competition"? Or did Je Yi stop selling pills altogether just so Seul Gi could take them, or was that so Seul Gi wouldn’t be able to get any more pills? (Might just be my subs are bad)
Are some scenes real and some scenes fake? Like, is the kiss in the bathtub scene fake due to her waking up to a dream, so does that mean it's actually just a fantasy of Seul Gi's? (not a hater, just curious since the relationship seemed to move too fast)
Not really the best episode today, but I'm still confused. Nail seems to know that Him's ex looks a lot like him.…
I always thought it could be Blue coming back as Nail for a revenge-type thing.. maybe there was an accident and Him thought Blue was dead, but he planned his death.. lmao they probably won't make it that deep though, Blue might come back later in the series though and vs. it against Nail
Did Je Yi actually give Seul Gi pills or were they fake? Because at the scene at the hospital, she was like, "That’s why I didn’t give you pills because that would have ruined the competition"? Or did Je Yi stop selling pills altogether just so Seul Gi could take them, or was that so Seul Gi wouldn’t be able to get any more pills? (Might just be my subs are bad)
Are some scenes real and some scenes fake? Like, is the kiss in the bathtub scene fake due to her waking up to a dream, so does that mean it's actually just a fantasy of Seul Gi's? (not a hater, just curious since the relationship seemed to move too fast)