just finished this yesterday and i love this soooo muchhh 😭😭😭😭 i loveee their dynamics and relationship!!! this is the best definition of enemies to lovers 🥹🤌🏻🤌🏻 the three main leads really stood out with their complex characters and everyone's actings here are sooo phenomenal!!!
I'm in awe with Li Landi's performance here!!!! she's sooo amazinggg, when she got mad towards wei zhao, i really can feel the hatred through her eyes and when she's crying, it really breaks my heart 🥺 and Ren Jialun's eyes actings arghhh I especially lovee when he's wearing the mask as Xiao Wuxia, it's such a shame we only got most of the scenes at the beginning huhu and even tho his character is quite cold here but he's still expressive and I like that!! ohh and Li Landi and Ren Jialun are sooo gorgeous and handsome wearing the Yueluo's outfits!!!! I especially lovee the scenes where they're at Yueluo since they got closer there 🥹🤌🏻
and did I say that I love their chemistry because I do love their chemistry so so so muchhh 😭😭😭 I wish they can be paired again together, in another trope like this maybe with a little bit more angst 🥹🤌🏻 I finished this in 8 days and it's such a huge improvement because this is the fastest I can finish a costume drama lol. if there's another drama with similar dynamics between the main leads, please do let me know because i think the couple is the standard to me 🥹
i love that they're so matured and not too obsessive with each other. jiang ci is one of my fav female leads, she's soo nice, sweet, straightforward and understanding. i especially love how even tho she loves wei zhao but she didn't let herself to be tied besides him all the time because she's a free spirit 🕊️ i also loveee how wei zhao also didn't let her to get caged inside the palace. he wanted to free her all the time and because he loved her, he let her go 🥹 wei zhao is so cold but once they're inside his circle, he can be so warm and kind-hearted 🥹 arghhh I love Jiang Ci and Wei Zhao relationship soo muchhh 🥺🥺🥹🥹😭😭🤌🏻🤌🏻 is there any other couples like them 😩😩
overall, I rated it 10/10!!! my 2nd fav costume drama after LITC 🥰🥰 and also, that one ost that is sooo beautifully heartbreaking 🥹
I’ve come to remind myself that this couple argued big time but never aired that dirty laundry for people to…
omggg ikrrr, the way jiang ci still chose to be by wei zhao's side every time instead of pei yan, even tho they just had a big argument 🥹🥹🥹 i loveeee their dynamics and relationship soooo muchhh 😭😭 this couple has set the standard to mee 🥹
Can u kindly define angst properly to me?💀Sry for the lack of knowledge
not sure how to explain it but it's when the character is yearning and longing for their lover, whether it's caused by the distance, misunderstanding, emotional struggle and etc sorry don't know how to properly put it into words 😭😭 but in this drama, it's due to the distance as the ml secretly watching and longing the fl quietly from afar 🥹🥹
It was great but would have been better if the screen wasn't blurry all the time 🥴 solid acting though, almost…
omggg literally my thoughts!!!! i keep on wondering what's wrong with the writer, why do they loved to torture us???? 😭😭😭😭 definitely will not rewatch for the 2nd time even tho it's also a 10/10 from me 🥲 i loveee angst but it's just too much and full of heartbreaks 🥺🥺😔😔
kill who? Her father killed her mother and he wanted to put her body into the sea. He sought help from someone.…
but i'm quite confused. didn't her father kill her mother a few years ago, when ye haitang was still a kid? where did he hide her mother's body all those years??
anything to watch after this? preferably just as loving and emotional and heavy but worth the tears
probably you can try Better Days, it's a chinese movie tho, but a warning, it's quite graphic and violence and also sad 🥲 but dk if you already watch it or not
Just finished watching this and wow, this drama literally screams angst and I'm loving it!!! 🥹🥺🙂↕️🤌🏻 Shen Cheng is so annoying but ngl, I still lowkey shipped him wih Yu Nian. Xun and Ye Haitang got saved but at what cost???? 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 but the ending could've been better, they should've shown us how's their life after the timeline resetting arghhh wanna see more of them but I guess it's too obvious and too much cliche but yeah, overall, it's reallyyyy sooo gooddd!!!! I love the writing and the osts!!! This is really one of the masterpieces and is now one of my fav cdramas 🥹🫶🏻 zhou yiran and wang ying lu performances are so so so freaking amazing!!!! get me a protective man like Xun pleaseeee 😩🤌🏻 and also, this one really has similar vibes with Someday or One Day, which is also my fav 🫶🏻🫶🏻btw, if anyone can recommend me dramas with vibes like this, kinda like dark angst, please do let me know!!! The ones with vibes like this that I've watched are Better Days (cmovie) and Just Between Lovers (kdrama), with miserable ml and fl whose bonded with shared trauma/dark past 🥹
do you know if he has acted in other romance dramas again? 🥹 i'm into him these days and i wanna know what…
ohh i've watched few scenes on youtube before this, is it good? i've seen some comments saying that the fl kinda didn't deserve him because she still thought of her ex while the ml always loves her, but i'm not sure tho
JBR rarely stars in a romance drama. And when he does, he does it too well.
do you know if he has acted in other romance dramas again? 🥹 i'm into him these days and i wanna know what other good dramas he has. if just little romance is fine because i'm not a fan of full romance anyway hehe
on ep 5 now and so far so good, I'm loving it!! but Ye Haitang's son is freaking annoying, he pissed me off so badly, he keeps on accusing Xun's daughter of lying to him ughhh and anyway, why did they make a big deal about the love letter? Even if it's true, what's wrong with it loll isn't it normal for the students 😂 and one more thing, zhou yiran is just soooo hott hereeee, it's kinda hard for me to focus sometimes because I keep on thinking how fine he is HAHAHA love his hairstyleeee tho 😆😆
im on ep 6 and i the eps i liked the most were the first 2 😭idk why maybe bc they beat them 🤓
EXACTLY!!! I also love more on the earlier episodes where he just beats all the students 😭 bcs after that, it's more focused on showing that the students are the victims 🥲
this is quite a fun story to watch. though i preferred the earlier episodes where they beat up the students because after half the episodes, they tend to focus more on the social problems. and i don't really like the romance here between hanrim and bong geundae, idk it feels forced and unnecessary. ik na hwajin still loves his fiancee ofc but i just like jin kijoo's chemistry with him rather than p.o tho 😬😬😮💨 and i think the reason why gyucheol killed choi gayun is quite weak. really, he killed her because of that? and he suddenly repented at the end when he looked so unremorseful all the time erghh but anyway, i still give it a solid 8.5! hanrim's character is quite exaggerated but she's funny tho especially at the end when she was high due to the drugs, i laughed so hard lmao 🤣🤣 also, i totally get why the director wanted to cast kim namgil at first since his character here is kinda like in the fiery priest lol but kim moo yeol really did great and suited the character 😆😆 ohh i also love father-son relationship between na hwajin and his father-in-law hahah they're so cute 😆
I'm in awe with Li Landi's performance here!!!! she's sooo amazinggg, when she got mad towards wei zhao, i really can feel the hatred through her eyes and when she's crying, it really breaks my heart 🥺 and Ren Jialun's eyes actings arghhh I especially lovee when he's wearing the mask as Xiao Wuxia, it's such a shame we only got most of the scenes at the beginning huhu and even tho his character is quite cold here but he's still expressive and I like that!! ohh and Li Landi and Ren Jialun are sooo gorgeous and handsome wearing the Yueluo's outfits!!!! I especially lovee the scenes where they're at Yueluo since they got closer there 🥹🤌🏻
and did I say that I love their chemistry because I do love their chemistry so so so muchhh 😭😭😭 I wish they can be paired again together, in another trope like this maybe with a little bit more angst 🥹🤌🏻 I finished this in 8 days and it's such a huge improvement because this is the fastest I can finish a costume drama lol. if there's another drama with similar dynamics between the main leads, please do let me know because i think the couple is the standard to me 🥹
i love that they're so matured and not too obsessive with each other. jiang ci is one of my fav female leads, she's soo nice, sweet, straightforward and understanding. i especially love how even tho she loves wei zhao but she didn't let herself to be tied besides him all the time because she's a free spirit 🕊️ i also loveee how wei zhao also didn't let her to get caged inside the palace. he wanted to free her all the time and because he loved her, he let her go 🥹 wei zhao is so cold but once they're inside his circle, he can be so warm and kind-hearted 🥹 arghhh I love Jiang Ci and Wei Zhao relationship soo muchhh 🥺🥺🥹🥹😭😭🤌🏻🤌🏻 is there any other couples like them 😩😩
overall, I rated it 10/10!!! my 2nd fav costume drama after LITC 🥰🥰 and also, that one ost that is sooo beautifully heartbreaking 🥹
and yeah, it's a 10/10 from me 🙂↕️✨😺