News
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 31, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Why the low ratings? Is it not good? was planning to watch this after a while
1 3
Replying to logiquement • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
I know it's action but the fighting scenes are taking too much of the screen time, it's underwhelming, the story…
Thats the point of the adaptation. Well crafted over the top action sequences!! some people like me really love these fun no stakes dramas
11 2
On The Land of Warriors • Jan 29, 2025
Title The Land of Warriors
Am I the only one who liked 1st season more than this season (I have not read the novel or donghua)? I just cringed so hard after 2 episodes and it felt so childish and out of place
10 1
Replying to godscow • Jan 29, 2025
Title Nothing but You
underwhelming. romance was meh (i came becuase people recommended the romance owym). boring. great acting but…
started watching after seeing the ratings and plot, and now Ive wasted my time on 9 episodes. Shouldve seen this comment before.
0 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 27, 2025
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I'm on ep 9 now, does the ML grow from being dumb and foolish to a normal person in the future or should I just drop it? I just cant bear it anymore
1 1
Replying to Tk04 • Jan 27, 2025
Title Handsome Siblings
Can someone tell me who the love triangle is between and whether it gets resolved without heart break?
nope
0 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Jan 27, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
I really hope the king dies before this drama ends. Let it all go to hell. He's not using his power for anything…
Lol was thinking the same thing😂Like the things the ML wants to do in the future, the king can do it by himself right now!!. Also so many confidants dying and he's still doing nothing. Its like he just exists for the sake of existing
8 1
Replying to Lilac • Oct 3, 2024
Title Oasis
Do you want the answer with a spoiler?
Sure why not? Though I'm in a slump, will continue watching dramas after a month or two
0 3
Replying to kamjura • Oct 3, 2024
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
sure! check your inbox
Dhanyavad 🫂
0 0
Replying to LloydWaterGood • Sep 30, 2024
Title Modern Farmer
I know its late, but I see a love triangle tag. Is it serious and does the plot revolve around it or is it focused…
Thanks, gonna drop it, way too bored of the love triangle/square thing, do you have any recommendations of comedy like Eulchacha Wakiki?
0 1
On Lovely Runner • Sep 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
idk i felt this was soo boring, its definitely overhyped imo
17 0
Replying to Park Min • Sep 29, 2024
Title Modern Farmer
FL really fits her role in this drama. It had some hilarious scenes but most of the comedy was cringe. Other than…
I know its late, but I see a love triangle tag. Is it serious and does the plot revolve around it or is it focused on the comedy and is the comedy actually good? Cause I'm rather tired of MLs fighting over FL
0 3
Replying to Naomi_Klahn • Sep 27, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
Where can I watch this (in Australia)? Netflix and Viki not showing....
They stopped streaming, so gotta use sites like watchasia(dot)to , myasiantv, kissasian , etc
1 1
Replying to Heart to Heart • Sep 27, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
Replying to deleted comment
They stopped streaming, so gotta use sites like watchasia(dot)to , myasiantv, kissasian , etc
2 0
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Sep 27, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
This good? What should I expect?
0 1
Replying to kamjura • Sep 27, 2024
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
sure! check your inbox
I know its late but can I have the link too? Thanks
0 3
On Braveness of the Ming • Sep 27, 2024
Title Braveness of the Ming
Park Min Young is in this?? Lol. Will watch it after it gets subs. And what the heck is about time travel and Sci-fi tags??
4 2
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Sep 25, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
It's because the villain in Escape of the Seven is "K"."L" was taken by "L" from Death note. "M" by "M the cursed".…
Maybe she becomes the serial killer by killing the culprits hence the name J?
2 1
Replying to Appu • Sep 25, 2024
Title Seoul Busters
A Violent Crimes Unit office at a day care center!!! And I really LOVE the office settings... They are really…
And the thinking chair always leaves my laughing😂
7 0
Replying to Masterxys • Sep 24, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
its so good and ep 2 just cofirmed it.Idk why are people saying its bad when its unique.Sorry that its not basing…
Its not that we want the overused basic CEO romance, I just felt bored due to the tone set by the drama, its neither psychological nor a melodrama, but a mix which makes it confusing to watch. I understand the unique premise but it just doesnt go well with the characters. They feel shallow and bland. Also SML is much better suited with SFL with their contrasting personalities. I would also like a unique plot but I just hope they wont turn this into a love triangle(?) where the MLs are fighting over FL and getting confused over the FL's personalities. IMO they shouldve set a tone to either keep it a melodrama or focusing on the psychological traumas of FL and ML wouldve been much better. I just feel the writer is trying too many things without a central focus which makes it boring to watch
4 1
