K-Drama
Replying to Miss Princy • Apr 13, 2024
Title The Prince of Tennis
No but it is very close to it. As a bromance lover this is the only non bromance I love. There is strong friendship…
Yes a lottttt
1 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Apr 13, 2024
Title RESCUE
Does any of the ML die?
Do u know from where I can download these episodes with eng sub?
0 0
On RH Plus • Apr 9, 2024
Title RH Plus
Can someone pls send me a link from where I can download all these episodes?
0 2
Replying to YureiOji • Apr 9, 2024
Title RH Plus
If anyone, someday, is interested in knowing: the opening is "Heart Beat" from the band "Kelun", the whole OST…
Do u have any link from where I can download all these episodes from?
0 0
Replying to Wendyli • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Prince of Tennis
Is this going to have a second season??
I don't think so?
1 0
Replying to ifnsilva • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Prince of Tennis
it’s a bromance?
No but it is very close to it. As a bromance lover this is the only non bromance I love. There is strong friendship and teamwork.
2 2
Replying to Miss Princy • Mar 27, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
Where is the trailer? I am gonna miss Wu Xie and Xiao ge scenes basically hurt scenes.😝
Thank you so much!
2 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Mar 27, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
Where is the trailer? I am gonna miss Wu Xie and Xiao ge scenes basically hurt scenes.😝
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Mehnaz • Mar 27, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
nah, not really. it’s all about friendship
Friendship and concern between male leads yes or no
0 0
On Hua Ye Qian Xing • Mar 18, 2024
Title Hua Ye Qian Xing
Looking forward to this.
0 0
Replying to Drashti Patel • Mar 18, 2024
Title Mystery
i want to see in eng sug. plz tell me the link
Any bromance?
0 0
Replying to Lita Hanishuaa17 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
I just the trailer and it looks good. Can't wait for the drama to drop.
Where is the trailer? I am gonna miss Wu Xie and Xiao ge scenes basically hurt scenes.😝
4 4
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Mar 18, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
It's not an ending, it's a "to be continued" episode like the other before : the drama was filmed as 48 episodes…
How is the overall bromance in this cause I wanna watch for that?
0 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
1-An adventure, about friendship mainly, but there is romance. Full of magical powers, conflicts between enemy…
So I can watch this for bromance only?
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
1-An adventure, about friendship mainly, but there is romance. Full of magical powers, conflicts between enemy…
How is the bromance? Will there be any friends to enemies sort of scenerio?
1 3
Replying to sour orange • Mar 18, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
This feels like it came straight from a donghua, love it .
Is there any bromance?
0 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Is there any bromance in this?
0 2
Replying to Dani3496 • Mar 17, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
Do you have the raw one with no sub????
Could u somehiw download it and send me the downloaded file plssssssss🥺
0 0
Replying to Dani3496 • Mar 17, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
Do you have the raw one with no sub????
Its ok I only want raw but from somewhere I can get acces to
0 0
Replying to Dani3496 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
Do you have the raw one with no sub????
Is this available somewhere else?
0 0
