K-Drama
Replying to Miss Princy • Feb 24, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
Who died and how?
So is this movie part 6 on any one of the above u mentiined
0 2
Replying to TiraMisu • Feb 24, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
It makes me so very sad to know the friend in the prequels is dead 😭 I really wanted to see the main leads…
Where can I watch this even RAW is fine as of this moment?
0 0
Replying to TiraMisu • Feb 24, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
It makes me so very sad to know the friend in the prequels is dead 😭 I really wanted to see the main leads…
Who died and how?
0 4
On Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales • Feb 17, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
Where in the world can I find this? How long will it take to come online?
4 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Feb 17, 2024
Title Checkmate
Any hurt scenes and how is the bromance?
what about bromance
0 1
Replying to Annemarie Vink • Feb 17, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
So I bought the dvd. Sadly no subs 😭 But atleast I can see it even tho I don't rlly understand it
could u upload from the dvd
4 0
Replying to PizzaIsLove • Feb 15, 2024
Title Couple or Not
I hope it doesn't air. The subject matter is sensitive and could potentially upset or alienate a large portion…
Meee toooo! Don't want immortality and others to be banned from airing for like forever.
10 0
Replying to Msdramaaddict90 • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
So after chasing him the whole series, nan gam decided to protect him and claim in his report that lee tang is…
ANY BROMANCE SCENES BETWEEN THEM OR JUST CHASING AND HATE
0 1
Replying to Miss Princy • Feb 9, 2024
Title Trillion Game
How ia the bromance? Also any sick hurt fainting scenes?
I meant a man as a damsel in distress u know one male hurt with the other worried just like a scene or two in Fermat's Cuisine.
0 1
Replying to Giuca • Feb 9, 2024
Title Legend of Lin Ye
Come on really?!?!?!? This is so obviously a spoof comedy mash-up of the Untamed ans Word of Honor!
They showed a tragic end of both series here.
0 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Feb 9, 2024
Title Legend of Lin Ye
Nooooo that can't be the ending!! As soon as the original returned I'm like "Noooo"!!!! Why does it have to end…
Will there be no sequel? I hate this end but then again I guess its reasonable considering censorship.
2 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Feb 7, 2024
Title Trillion Game
How ia the bromance? Also any sick hurt fainting scenes?
Well sort of😃
0 3
Replying to Brighter Mew • Feb 6, 2024
Title Trillion Game
Haru just made every episode so interesting, even Gaku too. This was surprisingly good
How ia the bromance? Also any sick hurt fainting scenes?
0 5
Replying to tehrzky • Feb 6, 2024
Title Fermat's Cuisine
i feel im watching "trillion game" again. 🤔 (which is good).
Is the Bromance in trillion games good and are there any fainting scenes like in this one with both Gaku and Kai fainting once?
0 0
Replying to braisedpork11 • Feb 6, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
ep53: noooo how can they do that to my bb Li Dong Yuan
Did he die?
0 0
Replying to braisedpork11 • Feb 6, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
ep53: noooo how can they do that to my bb Li Dong Yuan
Did he die?
0 0
Replying to Lilyanjudyth • Feb 6, 2024
Title S.C.I Season 2
Moo said below:"UPDATE: The director Shi Lei just posted on Weibo yesterday that season 2 won't be able to air…
What does the current news say?
0 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Feb 5, 2024
Title The Sign Spoiler
Who was Chart? Does he and Kim die in the last episode also will Tharn also die?
Wait the one who was expelled? Will he die or survive?
0 1
Replying to oddsare • Feb 3, 2024
Title The Sign Spoiler
Where was I, all pumped up to see Phaya transform into this amazing bird soaring high above the sky when, poof,…
Who was Chart? Does he and Kim die in the last episode also will Tharn also die?
1 3
Replying to Hana yuki • Jan 24, 2024
Title Gamer's Generation
Is there bromance here ?
I don't know havent watched yet.
1 0
