Celebrity
Replying to wormcat • Jan 10, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
unpopular opinion- I hate these kind dramas where there are picture perfect second leads and 2 main leads who…
By the way the main leads past is really sad and heart touching, esp what happened to choi ung as a child makes me cry. Im not trying to say the drama is bad, im just taking about this kind of stoyline
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 10, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
unpopular opinion- I hate these kind dramas where there are picture perfect second leads and 2 main leads who are stuck in the past. I really love NJ more than the main characters, and i hope she gets a happy ending. Honestly I might drop this drama, it has been too predictable, and im tired of the same old first love from highschool storyline.
7 3
On Young Adult Matters • Jan 10, 2022
Title Young Adult Matters
defs not the worst movie ive watched, but it was still shit
11 0
lo_ve • Jan 6, 2022
Article TVING drama "Ants Are Riding" confirms its main cast!
OMGGGGGGGGGG! YES. i am so excited to see Hong Jong Hyun back. I love his acting, and he is so handsome.😊💕🥰🥰 I hope he stays active with acting.
5 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 4, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I dont want them to get back together. I really want them to just move on.
8 4
On EXchange • Jan 3, 2022
Title EXchange
Im really sad watching this, but its so beautiful at the same time. The couple that broke up after the starbucks incident, is making my heart hurt.
8 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
I Loved this show and i will miss them so much.
3 0
On My Healing Love • Jan 1, 2022
Title My Healing Love
i skipped through the whole drama and finished it in one day. It was good but draggy.
0 2
On A Year-End Medley • Dec 31, 2021
Title A Year-End Medley
I loved this movie, and i honestly had a terrible year but this movie stopped me from throwing myself a pity party, and has brought a happy ending to my 2021.
6 0
On Mad for Each Other • Dec 31, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
ep 11 and 12 made me almost drop the drama, the leads were getting annoying
1 0
On My Mister • Dec 30, 2021
Title My Mister
I dropped this show 5 times, i could never get past half of ep3, but i finally got to ep4 on my 6th attempt, and honestly im glad i tried agian because im nearly done ep 16 and so far it is really good.
5 0
Replying to pcp • Dec 30, 2021
Title My Mister
What kind of a relationship do the ML and FL have? I don't want to watch this if it's not platonic.
one sided love, but mostly platonic
3 4
Replying to wormcat • Dec 30, 2021
Title Glass Garden
its out on dramacool today
let me know if you liked it? im just curious cause it was really strange and interesting to me
1 1
On The One and Only • Dec 30, 2021
Title The One and Only
I watched ep3 and 4 without subs, and im just going to do that for the rest aswell, because i have zero patience. TBH tho, these actors are so amzing at conveying their emotion that the storyline is easy to understand with my very limited knowledge of korean
3 11
On Single’s Inferno • Dec 29, 2021
Title Single’s Inferno
I knew this show was shit, but the women are the reason im watching it. Also, its so funny to see that one guy that always gets left behind.
8 0
Replying to Yujin • Dec 27, 2021
Title Revolutionary Sisters
the writer is indeed a dis-- with the long road of 50 episodes I finally finish it :DD this will be last!
dis?
1 1
On The One and Only • Dec 26, 2021
Title The One and Only
im so excited for this drama, i love it so far
4 0
On Love & Wish • Dec 26, 2021
Title Love & Wish
not bad, but not amazing
0 0
Replying to Aqua • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
How did you watch ep 15 with eng sub ?
https://kisskh.me/Drama/The-Red-Sleeve/Episode-15?id=4467&ep=84214&page=0&pageSize=100
3 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 25, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Im so happy for them.
5 0