K-Drama Replying to DLFW • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Does anyone know when ep13 is getting subbed coz i cant wait anymore!
Probs not tonight (UK time), i watched it without subs cause i couldnt wait either
0 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Wow I loved this series, but the ending was a little annoying
1 3
On Go Back • Apr 1, 2021
Title Go Back
it was a little boring, but also a good kinda creepy
0 0
Replying to dollopheadsandclotpoles • Mar 31, 2021
Article Netflix Reveals Cast Lineup for the Korean remake of "The Money Heist"
I'm excited to see Kim Ji Hoon in more shows!
I was just about to say that. I loved his acting in flower of evil.
5 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 27, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
I am convinced Oh Yoon Hee is still alive, she will 100% be back in season 3. Since the managed to resurrect both Bae Ron Ah and Seo Jin in season 2. Also, that Helper lady is so weird, i wonder what she will do
2 0
On Please Don’t Save Me • Mar 25, 2021
Title Please Don’t Save Me
This was an amazing Movie, great if you really want a good cry, also remember to watch the post credit scene.
3 0
Replying to Sol • Mar 25, 2021
Title Please Don’t Save Me
I want to watch this but Idk where-
It is finally out on dramacool
0 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
The plot twist on who's kid Bae Ron Na is so genius. I am so shocked, honestly that scene was amazing.
2 1
Replying to Xueh • Mar 17, 2021
Title Perfect Formula for Love
This. This... is... something alright.
Please elaborate, because your comment made me laugh.
3 1
On First Love • Mar 15, 2021
Title First Love
The person she ended up with didn't deserve her. What a coward.
3 2
ur mom • Mar 12, 2021
Article What I Would've Done in Their Place
I totally l agree about the love alarm thing. Hye yoon is such a sweet heart.
8 1
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 10, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
It would be so cool if they had an Alternative ending. For example imagine if the 2 final episodes where left for views to choose who she end up with. like if people like SO with JJ then one ep would be thir happy ending, while the other ep was for HY and JJ. Just a thought.
5 2
On She Would Never Know • Mar 9, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I am going to be honest, dont take this bad. I genuinely didn't think they a lot had chemistry. I only finish the drama because it felt bad dropping it because of Ra Woon. Bothe actor were quite good. But it was very dull. In my opinion anyways. I am glad others enjoyed it tho.
7 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 8, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
I am shipping JJ with HY, I just can not warm up to SO. He is absolutely gorgeous, and you can clearly tell he loves JJ. But so does HY. I love the growth that HY had, he became more confident to chase after what he wanted. I do not think it is wrong for HY to go after JJ fully aware that SO likes her. Honestly, I want HY. If he doesn't end up with JJ, I want him. I think HY is a mature individual and although both boys have a kind heart, HY has stole my heart.
9 1
Replying to Maya Amina • Mar 7, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
He's pathetic.No matter what he says, if he says he is different than them it's a lie. He is the same as them.…
To be honest though, I don't think it was him who removed the ventilator thing from Ro Na. They didn't show the face of the person. I think it might be another plot twist. But i can believe he betrayed her. AGIAN.
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
Im actually so upset at stupid Ha Yoon Chol. What a rat.
5 4
Anushka • Feb 28, 2021
Article Dropping Disease: Curse or Blessing?
DD is 100% a blessing, because honestly I am so glad I dropped all those dramas that most people found so amazing. Like I'm sorry but Itaewon class, W, Cheese in the trap, Start-up and DOTS wasn't my taste. I honestly wish I had dropped Boys over flowers + True Beauty though.
5 1
Replying to 7487883 • Feb 28, 2021
Article Dropping Disease: Curse or Blessing?
I usually drop romance dramas when the couple gets together because I cringe too much. It's weird because I ship…
I drop C-dramas when the couple get together, because most of the time the plot is the same as almost every other drama, after that point.
0 0
Replying to Alia zahra • Nov 29, 2020
Review SuperM: As We Wish
can someone tell me a place to watch all the ep with eng sub????.............please
YouTube, i has all the eng subs, try the channel "ヒロHiroTV", it low quality but desperate times call for desperate measures .
0 0