Celebrity
On Forever and Ever • Aug 31, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I am so excited for this, my heart feels like its going to burst.
3 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
i wish i didn't watch this show
3 0
On The Witch's Diner • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
This show was really short, but I loved it so much.
5 0
Replying to 182 • Aug 1, 2021
Title Sm:)e
By any chance did this have a secondary couple she loved him first? Thanks in advance!
No there isnt
0 0
On Friendship • Jul 31, 2021
Title Friendship
really boring most of the time
0 0
Replying to wormcat • Jul 27, 2021
Title The Day I Died: Unclosed Case
It is out with subs on dramacool.
yes, of course. https://dramacool.fm/drama-detail/the-day-i-died
0 1
Replying to Kotoko • Jun 12, 2021
Title Law School
im scared 2 watch this should i ?
It was good, but personally I found it very draggy
3 0
Replying to baka • May 29, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I'm on ep 14 rn but I don't even know if I want to finish this shit, besides the badass underground fight scene…
i know how you feel, i speed through the rest of the eps. and the ending was really god. I have a lot of unfinished dramas which i dropped, so that's why i finished this one, and i am glad i did.
0 0
On Hello, Me! • May 19, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
it is a little boring and I sped though the last 4 episodes, but my favourite character was 100% Anthony
1 0
On Girl from Nowhere Season 2 • May 11, 2021
Title Girl from Nowhere Season 2
I loved both seasons, but my favourite was 100% the first season
4 0
Replying to tk00 • May 6, 2021
Title Keep Running Season 7
Any luck on the english subtitles?
there is a couple of episodes with eng sub on daily motion, but its called Keep running season 3 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78qhfu
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • May 2, 2021
Title Chocolate
Is this drama sad? how's the romance?
a mixture of sad and heart warming. I personally liked the romance, however it is not overly dramatic. Just calm mostly.
2 0
On Chocolate • May 2, 2021
Title Chocolate
I just wanted to check the reviews because i am so excited to rewatch it. I loved tis drama so much, so i would like people to take into account that it is a utterly beautiful, more calm type of drama.
0 1
On Fall in Love With My King • Apr 26, 2021
Title Fall in Love With My King
i just watched the movie, and honestly, i am really confused.
1 0
Replying to shem • Apr 17, 2021
Review Please Don’t Save Me
hi ive been wanting to watch this movie for so long but cant find a link may i know where did u watched it?
It is out on dramacool, if you use the website, try use a free ad blocker like "Adblocker Ultimate" which is a free google chrome extension. I'm just saying since there is quite a few ads on the website
0 1
Nadia Knegt • Apr 12, 2021
Review Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
She probably got pregnant during a time not shown in the drama. Even though Hae soo was not a concubine or his wife, he was in love with her and would have probably slept with her. E.G. i thing they slept with each other during EP 16 at around 54;43. She also spent a lot of time with him when he became king. She would not have a baby with Jung because, she sees him as a brother, and she remained in love with So even if she feared him. Lastly, time in in dramas don't have to be realistic, and the world she lived it probably had a diffrent time movement rate. I hope i answered some of your questions :)
1 0
On My Father • Apr 5, 2021
Title My Father
This movie was good but I don't think this movie should have been made when the family of the victims , did not want this movie to be released.
4 5
Replying to Jenniferr • Apr 4, 2021
Title The Day I Died: Unclosed Case
where 2 watch?? someone reply asap!!!
It is out with subs on dramacool.
0 3
Replying to jajakay • Apr 4, 2021
Title The Day I Died: Unclosed Case
Has anyone watched it? I couldn't find the subbed or the raw versions anywhere. :(
It is out with subs on dramacool.
3 1
Replying to DLFW • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
What did you a expect? A happy ending?
nop, i was excited for the next plot-twist, but by the end I didn't feel that excited for the next season. But i am sure it will sill be good.
0 1