K-Drama
Replying to Tina • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Lol we genuinely don't care sorry...
Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night lol
1 0
Replying to roddib • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
You have to understand the difference between dramas and actors' private lives. Actors' private lives are none…
You know what? I get your point, but if that was really the case, news channels who deals with these type of articles should have long gone out of business or shouldn't have existed in the first place....(coughcoughdispatchcoughcough)
0 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Rich people do illegal stuff all the time. It sounds like PMY was unknowingly dragged into it. If they investigated…
What false rumors? Lol her agency's statement was clearly indicated in the article and she has nothing to do with her ex-boyfriend's case... or does she have something to do with it? Bcos u said it was false rumors... y'know what don't bother to reply I don't really care about her as a person, just don't want to see her less froms shows cause I really like her as an actress...
2 1
Replying to lo_ve • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Replying to deleted comment
Why? I'm not even an MDL staff or whatever but please give a valid reason...
1 1
Replying to LucyL • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
"What are your thoughts about this issue?"It is none of our business. Please do not continue to publish this sort…
If this kind of article gets sued then lots of korean/non-Korean news channel should also be sued... It is none of our business but it is still news nonetheless since she's a public figure... we don't care but why are lots of people so pressed about MDL posting this article lmao
3 0
Replying to atom951 • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
It's about an actor who works in dramas
Negative comments? Aren't there already lots of those in bad/meh dramas/movies? Why does it have to be all positive when it comes to celebrity news? Personally, I'm shocked about this, but I'm still looking forward to her upcoming drama "Marry my husband"...
1 0
Replying to Tina • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Lol we genuinely don't care sorry...
But you cared enough to leave a reply lmao
2 2
Replying to lo_ve • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Replying to deleted comment
Idk, but do people really come to MDL just to gossip? That's news for me lol I always come here to discover new drama/movies and this is my first time actually opening an article about celebrity news in this website...
0 1
Replying to atom951 • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Err... but... you yourself just engaged with this kind of content, snowflake, you just added to the hit count,…
You clearly didn't feel insulted but you cared enough to leave a reply lol
2 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Lol. The story about PMY's dating scandal was pulled down last year. And here it is again, masquerading as "news"…
It is news, lots of articles about this are even published in official korean news channel, why can't MDL do it? Are u a PMY fanatic? Why are u so heated lmao
3 4
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 16, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
I liked most of the drama I saw from her and I always had a good opinion of her despite the plastic surgeries.…
I think she doesn't care whether the guy is ugly or not since her original face is not really beautiful, that would be shameless of her to not like someone just because of his face when she herself got surgery bcos she doesn't like hers... anyway I like her as an actress, hope she can continue the role in the upcoming kdrama "Marry my husband".
1 0
